Statue Ghost in the Shell: Mixed-Media 1/4 Scale Statue - The Major by Weta Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And ordered! :yess:

Thanks, Colossus! :hi5:

I also ordered this t-shirt of of eBay. :naughty

s-l500.jpg

Probably going to cancel this statue. Doesn't seem likely that they'll revise the sculpt and the latest trailer for the film left me very unimpressed. Seems they're going all female Robobop with the plot instead of staying true to the anime or doing anything remotely original.

Probably going to cancel this statue. Doesn't seem likely that they'll revise the sculpt and the latest trailer for the film left me very unimpressed. Seems they're going all female Robobop with the plot instead of staying true to the anime or doing anything remotely original.

It damn near looks like a shot for shot remake of the original anime for a lot of the trailer.

7ae1c980ae089eefa8964b31ff8e0777.jpg
16a00185ec7351ff066cf622c08a1826.jpg

Up on weta website lots of pics. Not 100% sure if sculpt was changed but looks good to me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know thats how her costume is in the movie but man, I cant help but think it looks unfinished. Maybe a lot of unpainted kits come in that color or something?

i am a huge SJ fans but i might have to take a pass on this one.
the face is off with no expression and the hair is horrible. the body
sculpt is not attractive either.

The sculpt and suit look great, but the face is way off. Her nose is too big, including the bridge, and it's too up turned.

Back