1/6 General 1/6 X-men thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not sold on that sculpt, although it's not bad, could do with a tweak. The body looks to skinny, Mags is a bit more buff than that which also is making the head look to big, suit looks ok but seems to be missing some details? not sure have to check some reference pics. And definitely needs the helmet.

Wow that fassbender sculpt is incredibly realistic although not a spot on likeness but def see him in there. Almost looks android like, maybe good for a David/Walter from Prometheus/Covenant. But a magneto from first class is one of most wanted so I’m interested to learn more about this release.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just had a nice conversation with SooSoo via email.

SooSoo Toys said:
Speedsilver is sold out already .... but we will release 2.0 speedsilver next year ��

Me said:
Oh! Can you already share pics? Will it be the same version?

SooSoo Toys said:
Thanks for your support . We still waiting the new movie . And take a look about his suit

Don't know if this is already made public, but it was news to me. :)

0068OkfBly1fw0otvoq6bj30p011in2w.jpg

0068OkfBly1fw0otvd10lj30p011i7c8.jpg

0068OkfBly1fw0otw1cc7j30p011iwla.jpg
wow suit construction looks great! Hope the helmet isn't as big as they made it for their Ian McKellen figure

Has the Toys Era Prescience “Psylocke” figure been released yet?
Saw one on eBay and it has guaranteed delivery by October 29.

Probably a typo. Supposed to be October 2019. LOL. No way it's ready. They said they needed to reduce the size of the bust and thus the outfit needs altered. I doubt this is even in production yet.

So where is the best place to preorder or pickup some Toys Era figures? The cable and colossus look great... i see a few online vendors but not sure. Or should i just go with ebay?

I ordered from OSK because I hadn't heard from FigureMasters. Shortly thereafter, FM sent me ordering information. It was actually more to get it from them than OSK. Go figure.

So where is the best place to preorder or pickup some Toys Era figures? The cable and colossus look great... i see a few online vendors but not sure. Or should i just go with ebay?

I think stores will be cheaper than eBay. Unless you get lucky when it's just released and there's a 15% off coupon at the same time.

That's a good price. Maybe buying a couple for spare uniforms is doable after all, especially if it nets me a body for a placeholder Uhura.

It’s up on OSK for order.
View attachment 431968

Finally, Storm's here and the price is good... but i just can't pull the trigger on it. It pisses me off lol. I waited so long to get that character, but i don't like this one.

I don't want to spend 150$ just to fill a hole in my collection. Wish we could get a second option out there.

I’m really happy with One Sixth Outfitters converting my order for the now defunct Five Star Storm to the Figure Master one above. Their customer service is really good and they’re local-ish to me so shipping is fast.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Finally, Storm's here and the price is good... but i just can't pull the trigger on it. It pisses me off lol. I waited so long to get that character, but i don't like this one.

I don't want to spend 150$ just to fill a hole in my collection. Wish we could get a second option out there.

Problem is if you don't pull the trigger on this one, it makes it less likely that you'll get another one at all. It's possible that an Apocalypse Storm might be around in a few years but with Fox selling out to Disney, if she doesn't make it out then, you're hoping she makes an appearance in Phase V to keep the ball bouncing.

Back