1/6 General 1/6 X-men thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Problem is if you don't pull the trigger on this one, it makes it less likely that you'll get another one at all. It's possible that an Apocalypse Storm might be around in a few years but with Fox selling out to Disney, if she doesn't make it out then, you're hoping she makes an appearance in Phase V to keep the ball bouncing.

But the figure itself is not that good. Ugly portrait on the head sculpt. I thought it looked like an old grandma when I first saw it.

But the figure itself is not that good. Ugly portrait on the head sculpt. I thought it looked like an old grandma when I first saw it.

Yeah, i liked the Five Stars Storm more. Real sad it got cancelled.

The gap between the head and neck bothers me alot on this one. Not sure if a body swap will help (head too big?) this and the flat chest. The skin tone will make it hard to find a good replacement anyway. And that lego hairpiece doesn't work for me.

43504070_2204622009562455_756486638682505216_o.jpg

And seriously, wtf is that thing? A second headsculpt is supposed to be cool.

43703394_2204621996229123_7068301754328154112_o.jpg

I really slowed down on 1/6 figures. I'm tired of fixing 150$+ toys. My "cherry picking" skills have been crazy high in the last few weeks.

I had the Five Stars Storm pre-ordered, but I always thought the sculpt was only fair. The FM has it beat in that department hands down imo. We can only speculate that the FS Weather Manipulator production figure would have been any good so why lament?

five star storm is only rumoured to be cancelled im still hoping it will see the light of day.
I bought figure masters windstorm looking forward to her arrival.
Im after a 1/6 body to display the second head sculpt from figure masters can't find one to match the colour, the jiaou kt004 isn't dark enough does anyone know where i can find a match ?

You can always just throw a little paint on the neck to make it match the head. It's not like you have a bunch of skin showing here. You're not going to find a match out there right now. I sold one of the old rubber brown skinned Phicens a couple of months ago. That might have worked.

If you don't want to paint a plastic body, buy a TBLeague and a cheap set of pastels with an assortment of browns in it. Just rub it on. You can even use makeup. There are better alternatives than trying to hunt down a body.

Last edited:
five star storm is only rumoured to be cancelled im still hoping it will see the light of day.
I bought figure masters windstorm looking forward to her arrival.
Im after a 1/6 body to display the second head sculpt from figure masters can't find one to match the colour, the jiaou kt004 isn't dark enough does anyone know where i can find a match ?

Maybe I missed something here. Are you going to display the second head on a nude body or do you have another outfit?

Yeah, i liked the Five Stars Storm more. Real sad it got cancelled.

The gap between the head and neck bothers me alot on this one. Not sure if a body swap will help (head too big?) this and the flat chest. The skin tone will make it hard to find a good replacement anyway. And that lego hairpiece doesn't work for me.

View attachment 432365

And seriously, wtf is that thing? A second headsculpt is supposed to be cool.

View attachment 432366

I really slowed down on 1/6 figures. I'm tired of fixing 150$+ toys. My "cherry picking" skills have been crazy high in the last few weeks.

Lol. On the one hand you're complaining about the likeness but on the other about her screen accurate flat chest? ;-p

Anyone else kinda worried about the radio silence from Toys-Era? Not a word on their facebook page since Sep 23 when Colossus 2.0 went up for PO. Even more concerning seeing as how they're supposed to have like 2-3 figures still releasing this year.

Gotta say, after watching the Keyboard Warriors review I'm kinda tempted to pick this up now. The character may not have been very interesting in the movies, but Berry did look great in the costume and this seems to capture that pretty well. And the likeness is a lot closer than some HT ones I've seen lately...

Shame they didn't go for the X2 hair instead though, as I thought that was her best look.

Halle_Berry_Storm_Photos_Best_Sexy_Storm_X-Men_Photos_2017_6.jpg

Maybe I missed something here. Are you going to display the second head on a nude body or do you have another outfit?

Ive got a casual suit just was after a body to put the head on but finding one dark enough is a struggle.

The keyboard warrior video review has got me so excited the figure i think looks great, but like them i also wish they had a white eyes version for useing her powers and flying poses, toys era magtant 2 had moveing eyes could have even done something like that.

Still no news on five star on their version of storm hopefully all this storm news recently has kicked their arses into gear to get it out to us who have had it on pre order 3 years.

If I can afford it and there is enough availability I might buy spares for my custom Jean and Rogue. I might keep one body for my placeholder Uhura but I'll have spare heads if someone wants to paint her eyes white :-D

Any ideas or options about a body replacement... I was thinking about the Sheva Hot Toys body, but i really hate phicen part in the arms.

s-l1000.jpgHTBHShevaBody.jpg1_dd7757e7c545d7a543504df50c5b1477.jpg

If I can afford it and there is enough availability I might buy spares for my custom Jean and Rogue. I might keep one body for my placeholder Uhura but I'll have spare heads if someone wants to paint her eyes white :-D

Dibs on extra heads please.

I honestly love the FigureMasters Storm. I can’t wait to receive it. Hope they do more X-women like Jean, Emma, Rogue etc.
I’m brand new to collecting these,so Storm is only my third 1/6 scale figure.

Has there been any other Jean figures besides the CGL Phoenix? Or at least a better Famke Janssen headsculpt floating around? Is the CGL Phoenix Girl available anywhere still?

Back