1/6 General 1/6 X-men thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The sculpts on those are really, really good. I'm not a fan of the animated series, but i'm excited that a company is doing such a good job for the people out there who want them.

1690067129400.png

Anyone interested in sneakers? Asics did a collab with Marvel and released these pairs based on the X-Men. Each colorway limited to 2500 pairs (except for the bottom right Wolverine pair limited to 417).

When purchasing they come with trading cards and other goodies, and the coolest part is you don't know which pair you're getting.

Guarantee that outfit will be in the realm of $800… GeeWhiz makes incredible stuff, but what they charge is insane
Yes I am trying to get a quote for some Star Trek uniforms. I think the prototypes cost a lot but you can make some of it back if you do a batch run. Full leather though - that can't be cheap. I won't need many but I will need enough to break the bank... (Jean, Polaris, Shadowcat, Dazzler, Havok, Banshee, Beast).

Yes I am trying to get a quote for some Star Trek uniforms. I think the prototypes cost a lot but you can make some of it back if you do a batch run. Full leather though - that can't be cheap. I won't need many but I will need enough to break the bank... (Jean, Polaris, Shadowcat, Dazzler, Havok, Banshee, Beast).
Do u have a Havok head already? Im taking my time to find the right one :p

Do u have a Havok head already? Im taking my time to find the right one :p
No, at this point I will likely just commission Lucas Till. Trying to keep an eye out for a soldier or Magyver figure that uses his likeness. I think I just got lucky with Ben Foster/ Angel.

Sideshow should just hire SooSoo Toy’s X-Men division. Prices of the figures might go up a little but they would have more money backing and of course, official licensing.
Nah. So far, SooSoo’s comic Xmen are ok but not great. To me, having both Gambit figures, the only good thing about SooSoo’s is the headsculpt and hair pieces, maybe the display stand, but Sideshow wins the rest. Only good things I see about the Rogue figure are the jacket and belt. Their old man Logan looks fine, but we’ll see how the production version works out. That’s not to say I don’t want to see more Xmen from SooSoo as I’m not against seeing what they can do for other characters that sideshow has done like Cyclops and tigerstripe Wolverine. But so far, I haven’t been as impressed as everyone else seems to be.

Back