1/6 General 1/6 X-men thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Clever! Mine is just hanging on the back although I think maybe I have a bit more wingspan. I'm too scared to cut things up.

That?s a great Rogue headsculpt. Where did you find it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Some better lit pics. Just waiting on boots for Rogue and Gambit is still a WIP. Plan to either paint or get a brown coat to match the boots, that or paint the boots black with purple on the X-straps. Either way, patiently waiting for the SooSoo and/or Sideshow comic Gambit to use the long hair sculpt. I need black-red eyes head-sock Gumbo.

6acf003a1aa0c0b31c82ebc8ac69762b.jpg
854f37b3628e0f94d592a102c46bcaf1.jpg
9832905d1ed6961939b4c48f9db74a00.jpg

Sent from my A001SO using Tapatalk

Last edited:
What do you all think of Toys Era Unstoppable version of Juggernaut? I like their DP2 Tank version, but this one I?m not so sure about. It feels kinda cheap.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=BUbZdOqDDkk&t=313s

I have it on the way from China to Japan. Earliest next week and of course I'll post pics. I personally prefer the comic version due to the outfit. If movie Juggernaut changed out of that prison garb into a more comic-accurate outfit I would have gotten him instead.

That?s a great Rogue headsculpt. Where did you find it?

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1-6-female...e=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2648

Clever! Mine is just hanging on the back although I think maybe I have a bit more wingspan. I'm too scared to cut things up.

Ha, yeah I have to experiment or plan carefully because most times I only have one shot. I have lots of experience due to all the Resident Evil customs I made about ten years ago. Discovered a lot of new and odd methods with that experience.

Just got my Toys Era Juggernaut figure. Don't have time to do a big photo spread, but I did take one with my Hot Toys Hulk conversion just to show the sizew of this thing. Unbelievable. This is one amazing figure. It feels great. Everything is solid and it has smooth movement. Really very little chance SS is going to do this as part of their line. You need to pick this up before they're gone for good. Stands 20" tall so converts to 10'.
20210331_132241.jpg

Are there any headsculpts out there (custom or otherwise) of an unmasked Cyclops? Now that I have two SS Cyclops figures I would love to drop an unmasked head on one.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk

Just got my Toys Era Juggernaut figure. Don't have time to do a big photo spread, but I did take one with my Hot Toys Hulk conversion just to show the sizew of this thing. Unbelievable. This is one amazing figure. It feels great. Everything is solid and it has smooth movement. Really very little chance SS is going to do this as part of their line. You need to pick this up before they're gone for good. Stands 20" tall so converts to 10'.
View attachment 509815

Thanks for the early look, seems I always get my figures later than everyone else but...better late than never!

Hell no SS won't do this figure. Even if they did.....it would be 12" Tall :slap

P.S. - excellent work on that custom you put together! I would've been satisfied with just having that!

Are there any headsculpts out there (custom or otherwise) of an unmasked Cyclops? Now that I have two SS Cyclops figures I would love to drop an unmasked head on one.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk

There's the Toys Era "Laser Eye" that actually comes with 2 heads but it has the neck sculpted to the head. I plan on heating mine up to cut off the neck to retrofit to my SS Astonishing.

View attachment 509815

See this is why I can?t bring myself to get the Toys Era one it just looks TOO big to me. Your custom is miles closer to how I picture a comic accurate Juggernaut- well done!

Back