1/6 General 1/6 X-men thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
rjszar: Very Cool my friend. One of the benefits to making a rare figure is you will be the one and only who has it. He look great. Love it bro,

I'm torn, the facial hair doesn't look as good as in the promo pics and the paint on the mask looks sloppy.

Yeah, the facial hair is definitely not as good as the S.King promotional shots.. Looks more of a dark 5?o?clock shadow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

looking to update my psylocke starting with the body, any recommendations? the stock body is horrible for quality hands won't stay in etc. first second picture is just my workshop. in the process of moving sp my cases are terrible:) 20210525_080559.jpg20210525_080649.jpg

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

fa0d562e6aab185c5c50c969bf10ee52.jpg

My juggernaut finally showed up outta nowhere after being stuck in China for 2 months. So happy with this one. Now I just need a comic classic 1/6 apocalypse.

Finally finished my unreal Customs head.My MCU Wolverine is complete....maybe. Thinking about doing something with the boots.

IMG-7927.jpg
IMG-7930.jpg

fa0d562e6aab185c5c50c969bf10ee52.jpg

My juggernaut finally showed up outta nowhere after being stuck in China for 2 months. So happy with this one. Now I just need a comic classic 1/6 apocalypse.
Makes me regret not getting Logan, and excited to get sideshow's Gambit, what Cyclops is that in the back next ot the sideshow, custom?

Back