1/6 General 1/6 X-men thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
At first I thought it was the toys era with a seamless arm put on it. I plan to do that to mine anyways. It’s likely it’s a bash with the Jin arm and teddy bear all of which he offered.

At the very least it’s the Jin head 100 percent. It’s so undersized I’m not holding out hope mine lols ok on top my toy era. Will find out soon. Will open him up probably Friday, happy to share pics and impressions!
This photo was uploaded months before toysera released cable.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Sold my Toys Era Psylocke and Iceman. Just wasn’t happy with either when I got them in hand. Hopefully SooSoo’s Iceman turns out better. Cable is scheduled to be delivered Friday. We shall see if he makes the cut.

Well, according to the latest Cable review from Keyboard Warriors, there doesn't seem to have a gap at the head/neck joint after all.

So i'm guessing other reviewers just didn't push the head down enough lol.

20190123_154619.jpg
20190123_154601.jpg

Finally, after 2 months of crisscrossing the country and other assorted mess ive finally got my Storm.

Sold my Toys Era Psylocke and Iceman. Just wasn’t happy with either when I got them in hand. Hopefully SooSoo’s Iceman turns out better. Cable is scheduled to be delivered Friday. We shall see if he makes the cut.
If you weren’t planning to replace Psylocke’s body with a seamless one, selling her is completely understandable. If I didn’t have one on hand, I doubt that I would have kept her. That said, she looks pretty good after the swap. It will be interesting to see if another (SooSoo?) version ever gets released.

If you weren’t planning to replace Psylocke’s body with a seamless one, selling her is completely understandable. If I didn’t have one on hand, I doubt that I would have kept her. That said, she looks pretty good after the swap. It will be interesting to see if another (SooSoo?) version ever gets released.

Yeah, I didn't want to spend any additional money on a body. Luckily I didn't lose any money on either of the figures so no harm.

Got my Storm. Nice little figure, but i would've taken some lightning effects and a stand instead of a second headsculpt. Also, the head's a little big, but not a major issue.

20190124_121438_20190124123025744.jpg
20190124_122220_20190124123100739.jpg

Very nice, but isn't that strapless top riding rather low? If it's not adjustable, I suggest switching to a figure with a medium sized bust for a better fit. Just my 2 cents.

It might have slipped a bit when taking the pictures, but it was tailored to the body. If you look at pictures of Emma, this isn't out of the ordinary. The outfit was referenced from this picture.
6995053e3032b3d148ea25d80e17ad83.jpg

It might have slipped a bit when taking the pictures, but it was tailored to the body. If you look at pictures of Emma, this isn't out of the ordinary. The outfit was referenced from this picture.

Well, the bottom of that bustier is closer to the figure's bikini bottom than the top of it is to its neck, Assuming she's under 50 and her breasts haven't sagged that much, I'd say that's too low. :lol Not trying to be critical - I realize you're at the mercy of TBLeague's figure design - but it would look markedly better if you pulled it up.

Back