GDB Studios, Hollywood

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: GDB Studios, Hollywood -- the doctor is in.

Coming in the next few days...

IMGP2120-001_zpsa9e26bac.jpg

Re: "I woke up this morning got my self a gun." -- GDB Studios, Hollywood

Was this guy's Netflix show any good?

IMGP2084_zpsc8194de2.jpg

IMGP2116-001_zps956b9cc9.jpg

IMGP2116-002_zps9eb2daaf.jpg

I watched a few episodes, and it's really good, but there are just too many shows on to follow them all.:lol

I watched a few episodes, and it's really good, but there are just too many shows on to follow them all.:lol

That's what keeps me from watching it. It's been in my que forever but I always find something else that needs to be watched. :lol

Re: "I woke up this morning got my self YET ANOTHER gun." -- GDB Studios, Hollywood

IMGP2087_zps7188cd16.jpg

IMGP2090_zps7b7ae359.jpg

IMGP2116_zps4a71aaeb.jpg

IMGP2150-001_zps2ec2d6b8.jpg

Re: GDB Studios, Hollywood -- "Some people have a hard time believing in the paranorm

IMGP2131_zps00a54505.jpg

IMGP2139_zps97447367.jpg

Re: GDB Studios, Hollywood -- "Some people have a hard time believing in the paranorm

So it's been painfully obvious for awhile that my camera is old gen, and painfully old gen at that. If it was a car, the term for it would be a POS. Color's bleed and get misrepresented, different layers of paint pop into focus instead of blending with the other layers as it does to the human eye. Etc. etc. And it's not like I've taken a photography class or anything. Anyway, this next head I painted is just not served well by the camera at all. Anyway, here is Batman's original Ward, Burt Ward. I actually think he looks really good in person.

Hey mate , followed your painting tut worked a treat..... Thanks :wink1:

Thanks for that! Glad you liked the vid and that it worked out for you! I mean to follow it up with some more tutorials but finding the time has been a problem.

Re: GDB Studios, Hollywood -- Mad Max

Here's the Mad Max I painted after the owner built a figure around it.

Re: GDB Studios, Hollywood -- Mad Max

Great looking max have you got any pics without the glasses close up?

Back