GDB Studios, Hollywood

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hannibal the Cannibal NomNomNom -- GDB Studios, Hollywood

As much as I love the Mad Milkkelsen portrayal, there's something very appetizing about the Anthony Hopkins Hannibal Lecter. Behold the delicacy,of the paint up. Don't you just wanna warm up some fava beens and eat it up with a bottle of chianti?

I just finished painting up a big bunch of Summer Glau as Cameron the lady Terminator from her old show. I made a little video retrospective of the head commission and then, quite indulgently, I ran some of the pictures through Prisma and posted some of the more "artistic" shots and then compiled them into a video set to a song sung by Summer's costar on the show, Shirley Manson.

Absolutely fantastic, Brent! I can see why one would get addicted to these filters- they look so cool!

Thanks! I'm actually considering printing a few up and framing them. Or would that be crazy? :cuckoo:

Re: Roddy Piper -- GDB Studios, Hollywood

I only knew of the man's work from It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia and Saints Row The Third but he stole the show in every scene he was in.

Whos sculpt is that? where can I get it?

cool boots too

Back