Gaming Harware

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When did you buy your xbox 360? All current 360 sku's out there have an HDMI input (in U.S. at least).
QUOTE]

I got mine about 2 years ago almost and no HDMI input. Got redrings sent it back and got one with no HDMI input.

I forgot about the ones in the front, So I stand corrected. I also stand corrected about the price of the console. It is 199 not 300. I was under the impression only the elite had HDMI, I didn't know the others had it as well.
My opinion is purely speculative about the expansion options.

I am good with a 4-5 year gap, but I won't buy a new system every 2 years.

When did you buy your xbox 360? All current 360 sku's out there have an HDMI input (in U.S. at least).
QUOTE]

I got mine about 2 years ago almost and no HDMI input. Got redrings sent it back and got one with no HDMI input.

I forgot about the ones in the front, So I stand corrected. I also stand corrected about the price of the console. It is 199 not 300. I was under the impression only the elite had HDMI, I didn't know the others had it as well.
My opinion is purely speculative about the expansion options.

It wasn't really announced, it was just that suddenly all the regular consoles had HDMI with them.

It wasn't really announced, it was just that suddenly all the regular consoles had HDMI with them.
I do plan to upgrade consoles, but is it really worth it to just buy it for the HDMI port when in a year or 2 they may come out and announce a brand new console? Mine is working really well now (knock on wood :banghead) so is it a wise investment to get a new sku now or should I wait? If the only incentive is the HDMI port then I should forego it for now and just pick up a bigger HDD for when they release the new dashboard and the 120 gig drive is 150. I am satisfyed with my current resolution though.

You won't see much of a difference really between component and HDMI, (it's noticeable, sure--but not bad)

If you really want HDMI there is an adapter that you can buy for the older systems without the HDMI port--but it's ridiculously expensive so I don't think it's really worth it.

Back