Games you can't beat for some reason?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
anyone seen an airborne smartphone?
Flappy-Bird-.jpg

I literally deleted this game after my second try lol

I can't ever beat a mega man game: way too hard. Or a final fantasy: way too long (also I don't like playing menus:the game)

Skyrim, Amazing game, I have put over 80+ hours on it but i got busy for a few months and I forgot where I was on the game and I can't put myself to repeat it again from the beginning.
Such games need a dedication to be played well and enjoyed as they supposed to be.

I'm definitely guilty of this too. If I can't get through the main campaign in a couple of weeks something always comes up with work, training, or loss of interest.

Last of us is meant to be played on the hardest difficulty IMO. It's amazing that way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, but definitely not on your first try :lol.

I agree that the hardest difficulties add to the bleak reality the characters are experiencing.

But if someone flat out can't handle those difficulties, I'd rather they play it on easy, just so they can experience the story.

Dino Crisis 1 & 2.

I always quit at some point in those games, not because they're bad or anything, but I keep telling myself "Dayum, this is RE with dinosaurs, how cool is that?" and I ended up saving them for the perfect weekend to play them. Over 10 years later that "perfect weekend" never came. :lol

Also, that T-rex roar you get when pressing start was thundereously awesome. I remember my the whole house rumbling when I hooked it up to our stereo setup.

I agree that the hardest difficulties add to the bleak reality the characters are experiencing.

But if someone flat out can't handle those difficulties, I'd rather they play it on easy, just so they can experience the story.

Yeah, I understand that.

But I do strongly believe that TLoU was made to be played on the hardest setting tough. Scarce ammo, hell, scarce everything. Even if you keep dying, it makes the experience even better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hear that the guy who made this has taken the game off of the store because of all the rage being sent at him. Crazy.

"Flappy Bird was designed to play for a few minutes when you are relaxed", Nguyen said. "But it happened to become an addictive product.

"I think it has become a problem. To solve that problem, it's best to take down Flappy Bird. It's gone forever."

Despite receiving roughly $50,000 each day in advertising revenue from the game, Nguyen says he has no plans to bring them back to the Apple or Google Play stores. :horror

https://www.computerandvideogames.com/449115/flappy-bird-creator-reveals-why-he-pulled-the-game/

"Flappy Bird was designed to play for a few minutes when you are relaxed", Nguyen said. "But it happened to become an addictive product.

"I think it has become a problem. To solve that problem, it's best to take down Flappy Bird. It's gone forever."

Despite receiving roughly $50,000 each day in advertising revenue from the game, Nguyen says he has no plans to bring them back to the Apple or Google Play stores. :horror

https://www.computerandvideogames.com/449115/flappy-bird-creator-reveals-why-he-pulled-the-game/

And psychos are spending thousands and tens of thousands of dollars on eBay to buy phones that have the game pre-installed.

Couldn't they just download the .apk?

Back