Game Stop presents: Batman - Arkham City midnight launch event.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JEDSTER

Super Freak
Reaction score
To all you great So-Cal residents and fellow Batman and DC fans.....

Come, party and rage !!!!!!!!!!!!!.... while I am in full blown action.

Picture81.png

:)

Be there !!!

That is ____ing SWEET!!! I wish I lived on the West Coast Jed I'd be there in a heartbeat.

That sounds like a lot of fun! I'm going to have to settle for the Midnight Madness event at my local store, though.

Have a good time, Jed. :rock

Awesome, Jed! Congratulations on the gig. Think Time Square Toys R' Us might have you beat on the AC midnight front though. The game available a day earlier than everyone else, as well as a meet and greet with Kevin Conroy, Sefton Hill, and Jim Lee . Nevertheless, awesome job and congrats.

Awesome! :rock Wish I'm in my hometown in L.A. right now so that I can stop by here in this event. Good luck Jed! Post some pics here afterwards. Have fun! :wink1:

what a week

this game released together with hot toys batman/bruce wayne shipped from sideshow

I'm still wondering why they left out Gotham City (aka. New York) for a major midnight launch of this game.

In any case, congrats to all of you in L.A.. Be sure to post pictures of the festivities if you're going.

Edit: Nevermind! I just saw batfan's post. Looks like I'll be in Times Square on Oct 17th!!! :D

Awesome, Jed! Congratulations on the gig. Think Time Square Toys R' Us might have you beat on the AC midnight front though. The game available a day earlier than everyone else, as well as a meet and greet with Kevin Conroy, Sefton Hill, and Jim Lee . Nevertheless, awesome job and congrats.

Last edited:
Thanks people.
To anyone in the west coast, I'd love to see some SSF members to come and meet.

Are there any exclusive statues being released with this game? I've heard that one of the chain stores has a black & white.

I'm in Mission Viejo, very tempting!

It's hard to attend midnight events anymore though, with a 2-year-old that wakes up at 6 AM on the dot every morning :lol

Jed are you taking your CM Batman stuff? I figure that's the Batman Returns props the ad is referring to.

I'm in Mission Viejo, very tempting!

It's hard to attend midnight events anymore though, with a 2-year-old that wakes up at 6 AM on the dot every morning :lol

You should come
Since I didnt get the chance to meet you at 1/6 expo.

I'm pretty sure your wife can take care of the 2 year old.

The event starts at 10pm and finish at 12-12:30 midnight anyway so really it's not that late.

Finally got around to post some pics up.

It was a fun night, made some money and rockin' !!!!!

Those that didn't come, miss out big time !

IMG_6171.jpg

IMG_6169.jpg

IMG_6166.jpg

IMG_6165.jpg

IMG_6164.jpg

IMG_6163.jpg

IMG_6162.jpg

IMG_6161.jpg

IMG_6159.jpg

IMG_6155.jpg

Sweet. :)

Just ordered the game in the morning, can't wait to get it! :panic: