Gambit Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't believe how lucky I am scoring a REG one for $300. Best deal ever for such an amazing statue. Definitely in my top 3 PF's of all time.
photo3_zps118499fe.jpg

photo1_zpsce5b4f49.jpg

$300???!!!!! What!!!! :panic:

Congrats, bro! :hi5::yess:

Funny I actually cancelled my Ex order twice on this one from SSC cause of all the issues with him. Didn't want to get the broken hand issue. Guess I should of went with it. lol

I need a deal like that for Ms. Marvel and Back in Black Spider-Man.

Never say never. Even if unlikely, anything can happen.

that's why I am hesitant to sell now. Most nearly of my stuff has small imperfections from SS but when you try reselling an item people are very picky and act like the smallest thing is my fault and I owe them some sort of discount.

Yep I've been there. I had one guy check a piece right in front of me & said he was happy to later contact me crying about some small imperfection you could barley see & wanting a discount. I just tell them to send it back now & I'll refund them

Yep I've been there. I had one guy check a piece right in front of me & said he was happy to later contact me crying about some small imperfection you could barley see & wanting a discount. I just tell them to send it back now & I'll refund them

Such a disgusting trend that's been going on, really. I'm so nervous whenever I sell something nowadays.

Such a disgusting trend that's been going on, really. I'm so nervous whenever I sell something nowadays.

I think some people just try & push there luck. I just won't sell on eBay anymore

Yeah there's no such thing as a perfect statue IMO.

If you look hard enough your always going to be able to find a small blemish

Last edited:
You are really lucky Man. I hunting for this about a year.
In Europe hard to get one in good price. Im happy you get one.

Take care.

I can't believe how lucky I am scoring a REG one for $300. Best deal ever for such an amazing statue. Definitely in my top 3 PF's of all time.
photo3_zps118499fe.jpg

photo1_zpsce5b4f49.jpg

You Lucky Bastard! Im hunting for this a year now.
In Europe hard to find one with good price.
Be carefull with it. Take care.

Back