Gambit Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great price. I sold my Ex for $1400 about a year ago because it didn't fit with my collection and wanted to buy some other things. It's definitely one of two pieces I regret selling (the other being the 1:1 Wolf Bio).

Guys I have a question and hope someone can help out. My x-base for gambit and quite frankly the other x-bases have signs of the paint cracking. When turned at an angle under light u can see as if its beginning to crack and a microscopic level. I've heard cracking disasters and am wondering if there's any way of preventing it.? I've heard of people adding a coat of paint sealant to some collectibles to prevent this but wondering if it'll work on PFs. Thanks in advance for any help

Guys I have a question and hope someone can help out. My x-base for gambit and quite frankly the other x-bases have signs of the paint cracking. When turned at an angle under light u can see as if its beginning to crack and a microscopic level. I've heard cracking disasters and am wondering if there's any way of preventing it.? I've heard of people adding a coat of paint sealant to some collectibles to prevent this but wondering if it'll work on PFs. Thanks in advance for any help

You don't frequent these parts, wolvie!!!

Yeah, unfortunately, there's no solution that I know of, shy of either 1.) leaving it along and letting the 'aging' process go or 2.) getting it re-paint.

That sucks though. Personally, I would leave it alone.

ALL of these collectibles are going to wither, blister, burn, peel eventually.

*Stabbing Westward reference, FTW!!*

You don't frequent these parts, wolvie!!!

Yeah, unfortunately, there's no solution that I know of, shy of either 1.) leaving it along and letting the 'aging' process go or 2.) getting it re-paint.

That sucks though. Personally, I would leave it alone.

ALL of these collectibles are going to wither, blister, burn, peel eventually.

*Stabbing Westward reference, FTW!!*
Haha I don't much since I've toned it down on the super high ends.....but yea spoke to my big bro and he told me repaint would be the only solution so may leave it or if it gets worse then get it repainted

Seeing as the Xmen line is being delayed due to the rights issues, I figured this was as good of a time as any to bump this thread and see when we might get a new one?

Here waiting like...
tumblr_n0sga9d2xk1sov1ino1_500.gif

One of my favorites. One of the first statues I bought when I started collecting...the EXs were all gone but I got a regular off ebay for $270:lol Ahh...those were the days. This would still be one of the last to go if I ever had to sell off my collection.

It doesn't need to be redone, I want it to be redone. Haha completely different. Do the same style (ain't broke don't fix it) but do an action pose!

I'll flip it too. Flip it upside down to inspect it before never selling it!

Bazinga!

Back