• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale Incredible Hulk Premium Format Figure Exclusive Edition for $500 + shipping

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Darth Lam

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Hi guys,

Got an Incredible Hulk Premium Format Figure Exclusive edition for sale. Item is mint, comes with 2 heads. It's boxed up, so I don't have any pictures of it, but it's this one pictured below. Asking $500 plus shipping (your choice of shipping).

Statue has been stored in its box in a climate controlled room, and I just don't have the space to display him. I am the original owner and got it directly from Sideshow. #0988/1000. For shipping estimates, box is 31 lbs, dimensions 28x21x19 and will ship from Torrance, CA 90503. Comes with all original packaging.
the-incredible-hulk_marvel_gallery_5c4b9dd75de50.jpg
the-incredible-hulk_marvel_gallery_5c4b9db7b3ec5.jpg

Last edited:
Here's a photo of the boxed up Hulk. My ebay user ID is 2btl for those of you who'd like to check out my feedback.

Attachments

• 20210908_125208.jpg
    20210908_125208.jpg
    116.9 KB · Views: 4
Price drop. Trying to clear out some space by moving this guy. Feel free to PM me with any questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back