G.I. Joe: Classified 6" figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That makes sense. Didn't it ship back in January though? Why wait 9 months?

In other news.... They are GLORIOUS! Can't wait to finish the Python Patrol
https://www.target.com/s?searchTerm=python+patrol&tref=typeahead|term|python+patrol|||history
1694786082560.png

Still don’t know the logic in making the Trouble bubble a HP exclusive.. :angryfist: missed it

Oh well ..preordered the python patrol one

I finally got my Snow Job from Pulse too, awesome figure! The unhooded head is badly painted, I'm not sure if Pulse will help me with that. It also brought back memories of just playing with him as a skier doing tricks on blankets. Hopefully we'll get more of this sculpt as a generic Joe in winter gear.

I finally got my Snow Job from Pulse too, awesome figure! The unhooded head is badly painted, I'm not sure if Pulse will help me with that. It also brought back memories of just playing with him as a skier doing tricks on blankets. Hopefully we'll get more of this sculpt as a generic Joe in winter gear.
Sorry to hear that. HP was pretty awesome with my Copperhead, who came beltless for his machete. They just sent me a new figure. I'm sure if you send them a picture they will help you out.

Just got a notice from BBTS for Low-Light. Man these last few figures really hit the nostalgia button hard. SnowJob and Low-Light were two of my absolute favorites as a kid.
That's great! Snow Job and Low-Light were both in my Top 10 Joes as a kid as well. Snow Job came out awesome for Classified and I can't wait to get Low-Light as well!

My 82-84 Joe display is getting a little cramped. Soon enough, I will have to break them down by each year.

Attachments

• IMG_1965.jpg
    IMG_1965.jpg
    584.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1966.jpg
    IMG_1966.jpg
    424.1 KB · Views: 0
Pulse day tomorrow… any speculation? One word… Alpine
They’re only slotted for 30 minutes so expect them to pack a punch.
I’d like to see VAMP/Clutch go up for pre-order and name only reveals for Battle Armor Cobra Commander and Iron Grenadier Destro. 🤞

Name reveal - Iron grenadier Destro, Leatherneck
Digital images -Hit and Run, Airborne
Actual product - General Hawk, Shockwave

Bummed we get night creepers before alpine and wetsuit… but I get it milking the line… toss in retro card and thus can go on for years

Very pleased with all the announcements and preorders. I'm really hoping they increase production runs or figure out what is going on with walmart's logistics for the retro cards. The first couple waves were cool, but now we've got some really stellar figures locked up there.

Managed to snag 4 Grunt figures at one of my local Target's. I used the popfindr.com site to see which one had him. I had never used the site before, but it worked great. Gave an store employee the figure TCIN and boom. Best part, they were 11.99.

Happy hunting.
My local Target had 4 as well, I decided to cook and eat dinner before I went out, I got to the store and asked the lady putting shelves up, she checked it on her device and as soon as she saw what it was told me that there was a guy in there just before me that asked her and bought all 4 Grunts, ugh.
I did pick up the only Python Patrol Guard that they had and luckily found a Hawkeye with Sky Cycle that was half off too! The Tiger Force Dusty figures were unfortunately full price still.
I'm going to keep on checking, hopefully I have some luck and at least get two.

Very pleased with all the announcements and preorders. I'm really hoping they increase production runs or figure out what is going on with walmart's logistics for the retro cards. The first couple waves were cool, but now we've got some really stellar figures locked up there.

Going forward, the Retro figures will no longer be Walmart exclusives. That's a huge positive.

My local Target had 4 as well, I decided to cook and eat dinner before I went out, I got to the store and asked the lady putting shelves up, she checked it on her device and as soon as she saw what it was told me that there was a guy in there just before me that asked her and bought all 4 Grunts, ugh.
I did pick up the only Python Patrol Guard that they had and luckily found a Hawkeye with Sky Cycle that was half off too! The Tiger Force Dusty figures were unfortunately full price still.
I'm going to keep on checking, hopefully I have some luck and at least get two.
4 effin' Grunts? Yeesh, that reminds me if the greedy, old days of this line. Especially since they tried to use that Grunt as a troop builder, but how can you do that when his name is plastered on his uniform? Who is he, Private Ryan where he and ALL his brothers are in the service?

Back