G.I. Joe: Classified 6" figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got my Valkyries

All I can say is I wish I ordered two sets but I thought they weren‘t going to be this great in hand

love all the accessories and options

despite the lack of ab crunch ..this is a great start for doing more female cobras

Too bad these were exclusives to HP…but I hope they plan on doing more in general releases for the female cobra troopers

The proportions are impressive IMO

They could pass for the male cobra troopers in detail but they are definitely female

Last edited:
I got my Bubbles yesterday. They look great out of the box. Strange thing was, I got charged by Pulse, but never got a shipping notice. Then boom, they were here. Oh well.
I contacted them about that before. They have computer issues from time to time. Don't be shocked if you get a shipping notice soon...even though you already received it.

My bubbles are due for delivery today. Received my Snow Serpents this weekend...top notch. Received a notice that my Snow Job is about to ship. Where is my HISSSSSS???

I got charged for my Trub Bub last Wednesday and still haven't received a shipping notification from either Pulse or FedEx. I also haven't received the package, so I'm getting a little annoyed. I did just get charged for Snow Job. And ... I picked up the old Cobra Island Roadblock at a local Burlington for $7.99.

I just got my Trouble Bubbles (and Tele-Vipers); The HUD print on my canopies is off center and the canopies don't want to sit properly onto the recesses of the fuselage, just like everybody else is experiencing. I just shaved a little off the front of the plastic in the right side hole the canopy's peg is supposed to sit into. The front piece that makes up the front of the hole is slightly warped because the plastic there is a softer type than the rest of the fuselage so it has a tendency of warping when they glued them into place. I still needed to apply a little force to get the canopy to peg in but at least it sits in place now. No other issues with my two sets. Both Tele-Vipers and all the heads look great. I did have to apply a little heat to get the Trouble Bubble's blaster and alt heads to peg into their sockets. It looked like the plastic of the TB's laser gun was stressing from just being forced onto the socket so heat is needed. One nit, I do wish the TB had a stand and some blast effects.
Overall this is a great set!

I got charged for my Trub Bub last Wednesday and still haven't received a shipping notification from either Pulse or FedEx. I also haven't received the package, so I'm getting a little annoyed. I did just get charged for Snow Job. And ... I picked up the old Cobra Island Roadblock at a local Burlington for $7.99.
Check your order on the Pulse website, if it shipped, there should be a tracking link there. I did get a ship notification for mine but, I've had orders that never sent the shipped notification before and that's how I had to track them.

I just got charged for Snowjob which I ordered with the two Valkyrie sets. The total for each separate charge equaled the total I was quoted when I placed my pre-order so, Hasbro Pulse does not charge you extra shipping if they have to partially ship an order. That's great to see!

Check your order on the Pulse website, if it shipped, there should be a tracking link there. I did get a ship notification for mine but, I've had orders that never sent the shipped notification before and that's how I had to track them.

Yeah ... I checked all of that.
I spoke to someone at Pulse this afternoon (he was very helpful), and he told me that the order release was sent to the wrong fulfillment center, which caused the delay. Coincidentally enough, it was getting ready to ship today, and I now have a tracking number to check. It should be here Wednesday.
I jokingly told the guy that, at this point, they should just ship it together with Snow Job. For free. ;)

All this talk of Trubble Bubbles,Snowjob and Valkyries....and all I got in today was this Tripwire guy 😁

20230912_200426.jpg
20230912_201011.jpg
20230912_201300.jpg
20230912_201114.jpg
20230912_193735.jpg

It's been a while since I posted (I wasn't getting the notifications for this thread for some reason) and I wanted to update my collection.

First off, it's really great to see so many of you continuing to love this line as much as I do. There's some amazing pics for sure! I'm really looking forward to next week's Pulse Con, although I'm a little sad it will be only one day this year. I was loving the GIJOE team starting off Day 2.

Since Scrap-Iron, who is still in current first place for favorite Classified of 2023 so far, I've been lucky enough to pick up: 4 Cobra EELs, Retro Snake Eyes, Retro Crimson Guard, Valkries, 3 Snow Serpents from BBTS (waiting on 3 from HP) and 2 Tele-Vipers/Flight Pods.

I can't wait for someone to put out some great flight stands for the Trouble Bubbles.

Attachments

• IMG_1795.jpg
    IMG_1795.jpg
    297.2 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1866.jpg
    IMG_1866.jpg
    532.9 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1859.jpg
    IMG_1859.jpg
    391.3 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1861.jpg
    IMG_1861.jpg
    590.6 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1884.jpg
    IMG_1884.jpg
    347.4 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1892.jpg
    IMG_1892.jpg
    438 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1901.jpg
    IMG_1901.jpg
    455.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1902.jpg
    IMG_1902.jpg
    368.2 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1903.jpg
    IMG_1903.jpg
    363.1 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Hey Scorpio,
Great looking collection man. Hey whose head is on your Crimson Guard? Kinda has a Malcolm McDowell vibe. I use the MCU unmasked Chris Evans head on mine.

Hey Scorpio,
Great looking collection man. Hey whose head is on your Crimson Guard? Kinda has a Malcolm McDowell vibe. I use the MCU unmasked Chris Evans head on mine.
Thanks, man. I really appreciate that.
I picked it up off of EBAY. It's currently out of stock but it was the closest thing to a "Fred head" that I had seen online.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/354916612855

Hey Scorpio,
It's from the Marvel Legends 20th Anniversary Captain America which was a limited release to Pulse & specialty shops. Wish I bought one when they were common, it's the most popular release from the 20th Ann. line and a great Capt. America figure.

Ah, I thought it was a Cap, but I was thinking one of the Commander Rogers ones.

I'm using the gamerverse "stealth" Captain America un-masked head for my CG. I need to repaint the hair to be more blonde still.

Hey I just saw the HasLab Skystriker is being re-released as a BBTS exclusive. Ya'll reckon that means the HasLab Hiss may find a similar fate in 6 months ?

I do not believe it's a rerelease...BBTS just ordered whatever they could through the presale. Emily kind of addressed it on IG yesterday.

Back