G.I. Joe: Classified 6" figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Big Ben arrived today and is immediately one of my favourites by virtue of being British, and having a gas mask. Really pleased with this one!

IMG_6055.jpeg

IMG_6056.jpeg

Last edited:
First images of the Hiss Tank Fire Support Team:
GI Joe Classified HISS Tank Fire Support Team 01.jpg

It's the Cobra Trooper, Cobra Officer, and the Range Viper in black and red HISS colors with some of the blast effects that came with the Viper three pack, blast effects from the Scrap Iron set, and the Animated Cobra laser gun, note the blue colored blast effects!
More images here:
https://toynewsi.com/278-48654

Last edited:
First images of the Hiss Tank Fire Support Team:
View attachment 650848
It's the Cobra Trooper, Cobra Officer, and the Range Viper in black and red HISS colors with some of the blast effects that came with the Viper three pack, blast effects from the Scrap Iron set, and the Animated Cobra laser gun, note the blue colored blast effects!
More images here:
https://toynewsi.com/278-48654
I'm digging this Fire team, you can have a complete tank unit ready to take on the Joes.

The HISS Fireteam goes up for pre-order today at 5PM EST.
I don't know if Chuckles goes up for preorder today, does anyone know if that one will?
I also don't know if they'll screw over most of us by giving premium members fist dibs on something that might sell out in minutes.

Just be ready everyone!

I don't know if Chuckles goes up for preorder today, does anyone know if that one will?
I also don't know if they'll screw over most of us by giving premium members fist dibs on something that might sell out in minutes.

Just be ready everyone!
Tripwire Deluxe does

Just be ready everyone!
SDCC exclusives are only open to those with QR codes from the con thru the weekend. They haven’t announced the non-attendee day for preorders yet. Premium will 100% get first dibs on them.

SDCC exclusives are only open to those with QR codes from the con thru the weekend. They haven’t announced the non-attendee day for preorders yet. Premium will 100% get first dibs on them.
Well that's a relief. The Star Wars stuff does go up on Hasbro Pulse, not sure about the Hiss Fireteam, I wasn't going to order one now anyways and I think it'll be available later. I just want a Chuckles!

Really makes you wonder what would have happened if the Hiss hadn’t funded. The fire squad and the SMS are both directly connected to the Hiss. Wonder what Star Wars and Marvel items didn’t pan out when those Haslabs failed. Now I’m curious what Dragonfly related items they have planned for next year.

I have to think with ground and air covered, the next Haslab would be a sea vehicle.

Really makes you wonder what would have happened if the Hiss hadn’t funded. The fire squad and the SMS are both directly connected to the Hiss. Wonder what Star Wars and Marvel items didn’t pan out when those Haslabs failed. Now I’m curious what Dragonfly related items they have planned for next year.

I have to think with ground and air covered, the next Haslab would be a sea vehicle.
The Star Wars Team should be reeling from their previous Haslabs.
The Ghost is definitely not for me.
The GI Joe Team seem to be kicking are at this SDCC,plus with the Hiss and Dragonfly added,there will be anticipation as to what the next will be.

Imagine a certain Battle Ship....😛

The GI Joe Team seem to be kicking are at this SDCC,plus with the Hiss and Dragonfly added,there will be anticipation as to what the next will be.

They even just yesterday said a Flagg is 100% not happening. Even to replicate the same scale ratio as the original Flagg, it would be about 21 feet long, or as Emily described it, “a divorce.” A true aircraft carrier scale would even bigger.

A Killer Whale is doable. I designed one in lego for 1/28 scale (never finished it, got distracted by turning it into my own Nightforce "Stealth" version) and I realized it wasn't nearly as large as I had thought it would be in Classified scale. Then, S3D Toys designed one in Classified scale:

I now want a 3D printer badly! Not sure if I'd be capable of handling the project, hiring someone to print it for me would be too expensive. Of course, I was also thinking about buying one of the 3D printed Vamps out there but, now I won't have too! :banana

Back