G.I. Joe: Classified 6" figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very happy with how Flint and Lady Jaye turned out! The only nitpicks I would make is Flint is too rough looking, I would've preferred a likeness closer to the animated series and less like the cro-magnon Sideshow version. Still a good sculpt and acceptable. Then there's that break apart tactical shotgun.... yeah not much better than the prior Nerf guns. I'm sure I'll find a replacement ;) . The added plate carrier is a great look, it would be even better if we can easily remove that part to have a more classic look, but still a good update that doesn't change the original much.
Lady Jaye looks perfect! Love the choice in hat or hair optional pieces! Hopefully we can get another version of Jaye with a helmet piece. the Javelin system is also well done. Might have to buy two of her now, one toy version, one animated version.
Yea! No Target exclusives! Already have my preorder in!

I don't know I have to say I like the look of the headsculp. He looks the part of a Seasoned Vet. Not like Pretty boy Duke (Dukess).
Wish they would put some effort into None plastic tactical vests personally. I do cloth versions for mine and Not that hard to do. Hasbro has No excuse really considering it's long history with plastic/cloth figures.

The Weapons, well Again proving Hasbro has NO Real R&D team/Anyone capable of using a PC to search with the Classified line.

Finished my latest 6 inch figures for my ADVENTURE TEAM.

Helicopter Rescue Crew.

Pilot
zzz at helo pilot.jpg

Crew Chief
zzz at helo crew chief.jpg

Crew
zzz at helo crew.jpgzzz at helo.jpgzzz at helo-2.jpgzzz at helo-4.jpgzzz at helo-6.jpgzzz at helo-7.jpgzzz at helo-5.jpg

Landing for a Pick up
zzz at helo-8.jpgzzz at helo-9.jpg

Some more of the Helicopter
zzz at heli.jpgzzz at heli-1.jpgzzz at heli-2.jpgzzz at heli-3.jpg

Awesome photos you guys (those Land Rovers with figures look sick!!!) and yeah I'm super happy with how Flint and Lady Jaye turned out. Can't wait for the rest of this line and am thrilled Hasbro is giving an enormous amount of love to G.I. Joe... happy collecting, all. Hoping also for a camo version of Storm Shadow on the Cobra side as well as an all-white outfit version

Thank you for this news Mark. Wow it seems like a weird choice. I’m not sure reprints are going to help these two sell any better than last time.

I don't know I have to say I like the look of the headsculp. He looks the part of a Seasoned Vet. Not like Pretty boy Duke (Dukess).
Wish they would put some effort into None plastic tactical vests personally. I do cloth versions for mine and Not that hard to do. Hasbro has No excuse really considering it's long history with plastic/cloth figures.

The Weapons, well Again proving Hasbro has NO Real R&D team/Anyone capable of using a PC to search with the Classified line.

Cloth is expensive to manufacture. It's one of the largest costs for 1/6 scale so it's probably the same for 1/12. But it would be nice to have a separable vest whether it's cloth or plastic. I'm 100% sure there would be complaints if it was cloth though.

The repainted Scarlett looks much better than the first version! Better color choices and an improved face print. I wasn't going to buy it before but I will now.
GI Joe Classified Wave 3 Scarlett.jpg

Roadblock also looks much improved, but I still prefer the Cobra Island variant.
GI Joe Classified Wave 3 Roadblock.jpg

I guess me buying them depends on if they have the same number on their box as the previous release. The OCD part of me probably wouldn't enjoy having gaps in the numbers lol.

Cloth is expensive to manufacture. It's one of the largest costs for 1/6 scale so it's probably the same for 1/12. But it would be nice to have a separable vest whether it's cloth or plastic. I'm 100% sure there would be complaints if it was cloth though.

Maybe But look how many are utilising Crazyfigure/Damtoys etc 1/12 cloth parts and plastic parts to enhance their Hasbro Classifieds.

Would be Amazing If Hasbro did a ADVENTURE TEAM 6inch run of some form. Either all plastic or to cpture the hey day long before ARAH Joes in Cloth uniforms.
Make them the Actual High end Joe figures to buy and NOT Scalpers Classified Joes lol

Some of my 6inch Flock Heads.

Slowly building quite the collection of my own custom 6inch Joes.

zzz minime and at-7.jpgzzz minime and friends.jpgzzz minime and AT-5.jpgzzz Minime and AT-1.jpgzzz minime and AT-2.jpgzzz minime and AT-3.jpgzzz Minime and AT-4.jpgzzz at helo crew.jpg

MiniMe and a few Classified tst the new HI-VIZ Rescue Smocks for AT.

zzz minime and friends1.jpg

Some at the Shooting Range.

zzz range time-4.jpgzzz range time-5.jpgzzz range time-7.jpgzzz range time-8.jpgzzz range time-1.jpgzzz range time.jpgzzz range time-3.jpg

MiniMe and VOLSTAGG
zzz minime.jpg

Newest member to my 6 inch Flock Head custom.

Pants from Mezco Netflix Punisher.

I made the Combat shirt in Kryptek Typhon camo. Made the camo cover for the helmet and Quad NODs.
I made the Grey Cloth beret.
Made the Cloth Tactical Plate carrier.

zzz raider.jpgzzz raider2.jpgzzz raider3.jpgzzz raider4.jpgzzz raider5.jpgzzz raider8.jpgzzz raider9.jpgzzz raider7.jpgzzz raider1.jpgzzz raider6.jpg

I ordered Cobra Commander regal variant day 1 on June 26th.

My cc has been charged for it today.

I would buy those in a heartbeat if they were regular production series. They are fantastic!!!

Was that aimed at my Custom 6 inch flock heads? If So Thank You So much. Honestly I Hope Hasbro will realise either a ADVENTURE TEAM 6inch line (flocked heads and Plastic bodies) would do well and easily circumnavigate the Military theme they are trying to avoid (looking at their quasi Milspec Classified line).
Alternatively a Top end return to Cloth uniformed Adventure Team at 6inch Is Very Doable. I did these so imagine what Hasbro could do LOL

Guess we wait and see.

Also figured I Would show How well the Cloth Customs I do Hold out vs Classified Snake Eyes.

It Is personal Preference at the end of the Day. TBH i enjoy making the Heads, clothing and Tactical kit too. Just some are vocal Cloth 6inch FIGURES HAVE RESTRICTED MOVEMENT DUE TO CLOTHING. i would utilise these photos as a means to demonstrate this is Not the case whatsoever.

BTW Both are Free Standing Hi Kicks too.

Heights and Arm reach Over the chest.
zzz cloth vs plastic8.jpgzzz cloth vs plastic3.jpg

Shouldering the Imaginary Weapon.
zzz cloth vs plastic6.jpgzzz cloth vs plastic7.jpg

SPLITS
zzz cloth vs plastic2.jpg

Sat with Crossed Legs, Ab Crunch, Arms Across Chest
zzz cloth vs plastic5.jpgzzz cloth vs plastic4.jpg

Hi Kicks
zzz cloth vs plastic1.jpgzzz cloth vs plastic.jpg

Was that aimed at my Custom 6 inch flock heads? If So Thank You So much. Honestly I Hope Hasbro will realise either a ADVENTURE TEAM 6inch line (flocked heads and Plastic bodies) would do well and easily circumnavigate the Military theme they are trying to avoid (looking at their quasi Milspec Classified line).
Alternatively a Top end return to Cloth uniformed Adventure Team at 6inch Is Very Doable. I did these so imagine what Hasbro could do LOL

Guess we wait and see.

Also figured I Would show How well the Cloth Customs I do Hold out vs Classified Snake Eyes.

It Is personal Preference at the end of the Day. TBH i enjoy making the Heads, clothing and Tactical kit too. Just some are vocal Cloth 6inch FIGURES HAVE RESTRICTED MOVEMENT DUE TO CLOTHING. i would utilise these photos as a means to demonstrate this is Not the case whatsoever.

BTW Both are Free Standing Hi Kicks too.

Heights and Arm reach Over the chest.
View attachment 501567View attachment 501568

Shouldering the Imaginary Weapon.
View attachment 501569View attachment 501570

SPLITS
View attachment 501571

Sat with Crossed Legs, Ab Crunch, Arms Across Chest
View attachment 501572View attachment 501573

Hi Kicks
View attachment 501574View attachment 501575

Seriously awesome work. :clap

Back