G.I. Joe: Classified 6" figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
0D253230-3232-4C26-B0D4-0CA8002FBBF8.jpg8D798B7E-4438-487E-A26F-BE43E4B69CB8.jpgB610CEEA-F4C3-4022-A399-0133421E4B84.jpg32A39F75-F42D-4BAD-B89D-B7080DF35A10.jpg

This Just In

Join the G.I. JOE team this FRIDAY for some awesome reveals, pre-orders, franchise updates, & more!

11 a.m. est on the hasbro pulse youtube channel

Shipwreck, Lady Jaye and Flint have never been my favorites. If any of them become an exclusive, I won't lose any sleep over it.
It'll still suck, though. I've always thought exclusives should just be repaints and variants, one per store. Exactly what they did with the Star Wars holiday themed Black Series this holiday.

Tomorrow is going to piss off a lot of fans. Par for the course.

Tomorrow is going to piss off a lot of fans. Par for the course.

I happily retract that statement. 2 reveals that are not exclusives, nicely done Hasbro. I already ordered my BBTS collector grades for Flint and Lady Jaye to remain in their packages. My wallet really appreciates this break.

Woohoo! Regular releases!

*FLINT: I've always preferred Flint over Duke as the G.I. Joe "Field Commander" and he's one of my favorite Joes. He's usually third-in-command of the Joe team (behind Hawk and Duke). He's depicted a lot cockier and edgier in the comics than Duke (whereas in the animated series, he and Duke have similar personalities), and willing to get his hands dirty to do what needs to be done. Always liked his look too. The figure looks great! Looks like we're seeing some re-used Duke parts and I hope the bulletproof vest he's wearing is easily removeable so we can have his classic black shirt look. It looks like the team took some feedback and scaled back the "Fortnite" bright colors quite a bit! Super excited for Flint.

*LADY JAYE: Looks great! The interchangeable hair-piece was a great idea. Hasbro says it's "new" for them but other companies have been doing this for years. I'm actually glad that Hasbro is not glamming up the females like we see on Marvel Legends, these are soldiers so they're not always going to have time to put on make-up to go fight.

I still think Hasbro needs to get some upper management and/or executive on a Fan Friday to address the distributions and Target exclusive issues. Every Fan Friday is spammed by fans and trolls complaining about it. A simple 1-2 minute speech about the COVID challenges, unexpected popularity and other things would do a lot to quell that. I can imagine it can be a little frustrating for the team to have to keep seeing that and it takes away from the products.

Glad I'm not collecting the retro line, looks like a lot of re-using old 25th Anniversary parts.

I am just waiting for Hasbro to put Beach Head and Baroness as a regular release. I love Flint and Lady Jaye, pre-ordered them both from BBTS.

As far as what I'd like to see:

Falcon
Serpentor (He so far over the top that he's cool)
V2 Storm Shadow (White with gray camo, hood)
Torpedo
Dusty
Tomax and Xamot

Last edited:
Some Land Rovers to get the Joes mobile.

GREEN is a Custom British style Wolf XD WMIK.

Black is a Custom Explorer version for AT.

Grey is a Custom Transport.

Yellow/Green is the original (the above three are customised from).

20201126_112940.jpg20201126_112905.jpg20201126_112847.jpg20201126_103804.jpg20201126_103756.jpg20201126_103753.jpg20201126_103750.jpg20201126_112740.jpg20201126_112815.jpg20201126_113006.jpg

Very happy with how Flint and Lady Jaye turned out! The only nitpicks I would make is Flint is too rough looking, I would've preferred a likeness closer to the animated series and less like the cro-magnon Sideshow version. Still a good sculpt and acceptable. Then there's that break apart tactical shotgun.... yeah not much better than the prior Nerf guns. I'm sure I'll find a replacement ;) . The added plate carrier is a great look, it would be even better if we can easily remove that part to have a more classic look, but still a good update that doesn't change the original much.
Lady Jaye looks perfect! Love the choice in hat or hair optional pieces! Hopefully we can get another version of Jaye with a helmet piece. the Javelin system is also well done. Might have to buy two of her now, one toy version, one animated version.
Yea! No Target exclusives! Already have my preorder in!

Back