FULL SET PREORDERS OPEN! [iminime] Lethal Weapon 2 - Riggs & Murtaugh

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Riggs sculpt WIP reveal [iminime] 2 Crazy Detectives - Martin & Roger

Cant wait to try and get my hands on these legends, I will be lucky to get the the pre order list haha

Theres no preorder list for Iminime figures. Denny sets a time for opening orders and its first come first served. Everyone gets a fair crack at them

Riggs looks great i would only be interested if it was just the head sculpt that was available to bash a Riggs. it would cost near a $130 give or take
no way i see myself spending $320 plus for this type of figure .

Needs more mullet!
This is based on the second movie (Therefore the 2 is a digit in the title of the project while alluding to two figures also) so I think the mullet is just about right in volume and size

I'm interested in both unpainted sculpts. Riggs and Murtaugh. This Riggs definitely is a Lethal Weapon 2 sculpt. As the movies went on his longer hair got shorter until it was a regular short hair cut in Lethal Weapon 4.

Sculpt looks awesome so far. We gotsta get some Mad Max love from Iminime.

Part 2, huh. Was hoping for pt. 1 but these will still be awesome.

Looking good so far!

These will be a great attribute to anyones collection I grew up watching these guys am in for the head sculpts if there a option ?

Yea plus he's younger there. And the first movie is more nostalgic then the second to me. But I'm sure the decision was based on the long hair issue

Great news, sure I can't miss it) best duet of cops, great sculpts)) will it be the list, or it's goin to be available through "direct purchase"?

Great news, sure I can't miss it) best duet of cops, great sculpts)) will it be the list, or it's goin to be available through "direct purchase"?
direct purchase, the only time a list fulfillment was done was with Ra's Al Ghul... but since then due to last minute drop outs it was decided to do away with list system for future releases and make it available for order to whoever was interested

Very very nice interested:)

GOTTA BE ON THE LIST TO DO ESPECIALLY AFTER DOING THIS....

bad_boys_2_poster_will_smith_martin_lawrence_michael_bay_01.jpg

Whoa, I want this...pending on price of course.

Update on Riggs Sculpt!
526030_450299781701321_1381721749_n.jpg

Almost finished head sculpt. It's been worked out very long.(He is very tough to capture) I will check your feedback about this. All head sculpt is considered about deformation.

Back