FULL SET PREORDERS OPEN! [iminime] Lethal Weapon 2 - Riggs & Murtaugh

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got my full figure of Riggs today. What can I say other than it's awesome! Tailoring, headsculpt, paint all spot on. I really wish I'd have had the cash at the time to order Rog as well for the set or at least the headsculpt. Maybe I'll be able to grab one someday..

picture.php

Riggs looks the better of the 2 for sure. Don't get me wrong both sculpts are awesome but Murtaughs outfit isn't as good as I was hoping it'd turn out.

photo_703581_10897839_2013053046439951.jpg

photo_703581_10897840_2013053046435322.jpg

photo_703581_10897841_2013053046448413.jpg

photo_703581_10897842_2013053046444504.jpg

Finally, they are here! They are better than I expected ! Great, great job ! Thanks Denny ;-)

I got mine. The suit on murtaugh is actually the best non-kato suit made by a customizer yet. The jacket is much stiffer and better constructed then the one For CEO. Hopefully the Bateman suit will be and even further step up. Great set. Really pleased.

I received the Riggs head today, and it is really nicely done - Didn't have the right shirt, hands and weapon, but I think he looks pretty cool.
I used a narrow TT and the Sweeney Todd boots, grey shirt is the T-800 one.

This probably the best Mel Gibson likeness out there. Great job Iminime!

Here are some Ipad pics-

sssqwm.jpg

phozto.jpg

phaoto.jpg

imsage1.jpg

89087507.jpg

imzage1.jpg

great pics... the outfit suits him. The shirt looks like the one from the start of the first movie where he takes out the guy at the school :duff

They didn't display Glover at Fancom but Denny was selling the outfit sets. I got a look at Murtaugh's rig and I was really impressed. IDK the details as far as accuracy but the quality was leaps and bounds better than their earlier efforts. This looked official, like nearly HT good.

Does anyone know if Iminime made these in house or were they outsourced?

I received the Riggs head today, and it is really nicely done - Didn't have the right shirt, hands and weapon, but I think he looks pretty cool.
I used a narrow TT and the Sweeney Todd boots, grey shirt is the T-800 one.

This probably the best Mel Gibson likeness out there. Great job Iminime!

Here are some Ipad pics-

sssqwm.jpg

phozto.jpg

phaoto.jpg

imsage1.jpg

89087507.jpg

imzage1.jpg

Maybe I'm not a fan of the varsity jacket outfit but I think that this sculpt looks much better on your build up. Good job! Your build up really improves the look of the sculpt. I thought it was a different sculpt at first glance

Back