• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Medicom Spider-Man 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Batman5

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey gang, got a Medicom Spider-Man 2 figure up for grabs. The figure has been on display but is now back in his box. Comes with both pairs of hands and stand. His joints are in perfect order.
Asking $150 shipped to the 48 States. Overseas s/h will be extra depending on your location. I accept paypal only. PM if you are interested or have any questions what so ever. Thanks for looking :chew

SANY0071.jpg

SANY0070.jpg

Oooooh, tempting.

Even if HT are making one, I have always quite liked the look of this one.

Good luck!

Do you have any pics of him out of the box? Also, if possible any of him next to other figures for scale.

Yes. More out of box pics please. I've always been curious about this one. Especially since Medi's other version was such a stinker.

Sorry guys for not responding in the thread sooner. Had in-laws, travel, taxes etc...
The figure is still available and the price is negotiable.
I can't really take any pics of him anymore as he is already boxed to ship but I can tell you that he fits in beautifully with other superhero figures from HT.
I do have pics that I have collected over the years and as with all figures these pics do not do him justice. Lovely figure through and through.
SpiderMan3-2.jpg

Spiderman12-2.jpg

Spiderman19-2.jpg

Spiderman20-1.jpg

If you have any questions PM me and maybe we can work out a deal :)

Back