Frontline/HeroHeads...good to do business with?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thecapn

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Has anyone purchased from them? I'm a little leery about this whole "print out PDF send it to them" instead of buying online like I'm used to...has anyone used them before? had any problems?

Also, how are the scale of their heads? I currently have a Sideshow Connery head on a TTL2.0 body, and the head is really too big. I was thinking of replacing it with the Frontline custom Connery head. Thoughts? Would it work better?

Thanks, guys!

I've never ordered from them, but if it's the company I'm thinking of run by a guy named Lonnie, I've heard nothing but great things about him throughout different forums.

I have bought about 10 HS frm them and all went great. It is better to email him through OSW or hear(I think). Easy to work with.

You can contact him thru the sight, h2creative.com
Great to deal with and prices that you don't see anywhere else for a sculpt.
Deal in complete confidence. And, if I'm not mistaken you can paypal him with what you want without involving the pdf and mail services.

Hey, he's the guy that was cool enough to cast the Monster Magnum for me as well as doing a custom Anton Gorodetsky sculpt. His work is impressive & only rivaled by his customer service.

VERY HIGHLY RECOMMENDED

Back