Fright Rags - Horror T-Shirts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Photo2303.jpg

:D

I'd order a shirt just for the pills. I love how you never know what the shirt is going to come with. Have all the shirts come with some kind of extra, or is it kinda random if they do anything like that?

I'd order a shirt just for the pills. I love how you never know what the shirt is going to come with. Have all the shirts come with some kind of extra, or is it kinda random if they do anything like that?

They do special editions every now and then that come with something extra.The mint/pill bottle was a really cool idea.

SilentSurfer, it's on the rare occasion that they will go all out with these special editions, certainly worth keeping an eye out.

I love that Fright Rags will go that extra mile, especially with The Ladies of The Evil Dead as mmmmBrains had stated being the best of the lot.

The addition of the Evil Dirt vial... so badass. Pairing that with the signed poster, irresistible :)

evil-dirt.jpg

Hey everyone - Just wanted to say thanks for all the nice comments and shout outs. I'm glad you guys are digging what we put out! :) If you have any questions at all, please feel free to send them to me directly at [email protected]

Thanks again and stay tuned for more...

Ben
FRIGHT-RAGS

Hey Ben, good to see you drop in man. I always love the service and appreciate the email updates/blogging you do about the company. Keep up the great work man.

thegate.jpg

I haven't seen this movie in ages. I loved this one when I was a kid. It looked phony then I can only imagine what it would look like now. Delightfully cheesy

Thanks persuazion!

I imagine Pennywise and The Gate will be back before long as we're bringing back designs each month.

TheFiend - You should really go back and watch The Gate again. Such a great film. It's a little dated, but that's what is so great about it :)

Cool... I know I voted for Pennywise to come back from the Graveyard.I think the whole Graveyard thing is a great idea. Do you know when the vintage horror shirts site will be up and running?

thegate.jpg

I haven't seen this movie in ages. I loved this one when I was a kid. It looked phony then I can only imagine what it would look like now. Delightfully cheesy

Thanks persuazion!

I imagine Pennywise and The Gate will be back before long as we're bringing back designs each month.

TheFiend - You should really go back and watch The Gate again. Such a great film. It's a little dated, but that's what is so great about it :)

The Gate is a CLASSIC! I picked that shirt up at Monster Mania a few years ago and love it.

Thanks persuazion!

Nice to see you here Ben! Any word on them XLT sizes yet? Also a Fluffy t-shirt rerelease would be killer! Its my most sought after Fright Rag!

Awesome! They brought back the Creepshow Father's Day shirt! Just placed my preorder!

Thanks persuazion!

See your* bringing back some of my Graveyard picks! Will be ordering Thing, Father's Day and Fright Night shortly. Thanks!

EDIT: :slap*I am so embarassed.

@persuazion - Pennywise will be back at some point. We're also working on another IT tee.

@ink - I'm sure it will be back at some point. That was our first ever shirt and sold it for 8 years...it will never die completely!

@DarthMagnus - Unfortunately I don't think we'll be doing any XLT shirts. The demand just isn't there for them :( The Crate will be back - possibly in a few months as the votes are getting up there for it. As for the vintage shirt site, we're working our butts off on it. The main site is coded, but we've got over 100 products to load and more testing to do. Hopefully it will be live in a couple months (fingers crossed).

Any word on them XLT sizes yet?

@DarthMagnus - Unfortunately I don't think we'll be doing any XLT shirts. The demand just isn't there for them :(

That's very sad to hear. I've been asking for years for XLT tees. I would gladly pay extra and wait longer to have a tall tee. Maybe have them made to order? Any more signed posters lined up?

Back