Friday the 13th Remake Jason Ideas?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Ok, guys. So I'm guessing that everyone that's looking at this thread has seen Bato's incredible sculpt by now. It's awesome! Unfortunately, the excitement has started to fade and I'm stuck with the reality of just how hard this project is going to be :thud:. We might as well start trying to hash out the details now. First up, the jacket. Probably the hardest item because it's a custom coat to begin with. Any thoughts? :dunno

I think the only real difficult part of this custom will be the coat itself. Shirt, Pants and boots you can find easy on ebay or sites that sells 1/6 clothing. Beto does offer clothing as well, but it will be costly you can contact him for info. I also suggest maybe getting in contact with Elvis1976 or One Customs. They have done their own 1/6 custom of this figure as well. Maybe they can off to make one for you too?

This is the most amazing 1/6 sculpt ever...period. But I agree...the coat will be tricky. There's always the one from the LDD Remake...heh. jk

Back