• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Free Movie Codes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just found 2 UV codes for Batman Begins and The Dark Knight (these will work in the US, forgot I had them), do you want those?

I find this odd. I know blu rays are not coded like DVDs are. I'm not saying your wrong I just fine it odd they would code a code but not the disc.

In anycase, all you would have to do it change your IP address to a us base ip and all will work.

I find this odd. I know blu rays are not coded like DVDs are. I'm not saying your wrong I just fine it odd they would code a code but not the disc.

In anycase, all you would have to do it change your IP address to a us base ip and all will work.

I'm not sure I'm following you?

The Dark Knight trilogy code that I have is for a service called flixster, not ultraviolet. This code was included in the German release of the steelbook trilogy I recently bought.

The UV codes I have are from Batman best buy steelbooks I bought from the US, so they must work for US residents.

If you mean region coding, then yes some blu-ray discs have it. Some are region free and some restricted to one or more regions.

Here is the code:

7YBCBFYK7474

https://de.flixster.com/

I'm not good at german but it mentions Germany, Austria, Luxembourg and Switzerland. Perhaps it will only work in those countries? Not sure. But there it is if anyone wants to try!

I am not sure where to put this so any mod please move it to where it should be (just email me).

In place of selling the codes that come with movies. I am starting this one. Three rules.

1. They are to be FREE!
2. Post that you used it
3. The Title has the word "FREE" in it. This means don't asking to trade codes or sell them.

You can ask for what your looking for. Just don't be rude about it. After all someone paid for the movie. They have no use for the code and they are giving it to you FREE. If you feel the need. Then eBay has codes for-sale.

This goes for any codes as there are UV, PC, Mac, iPod and God knows what else out there.

Black Swan DC/Mac/Pokcet Blu

don't you need the digital disc for some of these codes or is there a way to bypass that ?

Last edited:
you dont need any disc for ultra violet codes

digital copies need a disc and code

Oh I forgot to say I bought it for $5 from another board member

Maybe this is the wrong form for you to be in. This is a free code form and you seem to want to buy them. Top it off you seem to rub my nose in the fact that you are buying them. This is way I stop helping people.

Maybe this is the wrong form for you to be in. This is a free code form and you seem to want to buy them. Top it off you seem to rub my nose in the fact that you are buying them. This is way I stop helping people.

This has got to be the most off the wall post I have seen today. The dude asked for it free and no one helped him so he bought it, how is there anything wrong in that? How is saying he bought it rubbing your nose in anything? And most importantly how is someone buying something you don't have to begin with a reason for you to not help someone else in the future? SMH

:exactly::dunno
This has got to be the most off the wall post I have seen today. The dude asked for it free and no one helped him so he bought it, how is there anything wrong in that? How is saying he bought it rubbing your nose in anything? And most importantly how is someone buying something you don't have to begin with a reason for you to not help someone else in the future? SMHthomas

This has got to be the most off the wall post I have seen today. The dude asked for it free and no one helped him so he bought it, how is there anything wrong in that? How is saying he bought it rubbing your nose in anything? And most importantly how is someone buying something you don't have to begin with a reason for you to not help someone else in the future? SMH

It's not really off the wall, well maybe for the board but not in my life. I do wish him well and if he wants to buy it then by all means buy it. I just never thought I was the one who posted most of the codes till he said it. I have about 9 codes, including Skyfall. But like a dumb *** (Yes I have Season 8 of the 70s Show in the background playing)I could not fine my own thread.

I know you don't know me and I don't know you face to face. But I get so many people asking me for things. I say no. Then they bring God into it (he did not, it was someone that wanted my help). Seems I am going to hell again.

I will post some codes later, ask always used them post you use them. Enjoy them. I just added 20TB to my new movie raid so I am good.

To add to the list:

SkyFall
Ultraviolet

Dr.Q2 on the highway to Hell, again...

all my free codes have been from drq2 and for that i am thankful and i only paid $5 for hotel transelvania because my son really wanted to see it that night and no one offered

all my free codes have been from drq2 and for that i am thankful and i only paid $5 for hotel transelvania because my son really wanted to see it that night and no one offered

You did not offered me and if I made it sound like you did. You did not, I really was told about 2 hours before seeing your post I was going to hell. Something that is old, and I hate it.

Really not to I don't know. But I have so many movies I just rip the DVD/Blu (takes me less then 5 mins)to a hard drive in less time then it takes anyone to download the movie. I really am glad I can help others out if they need them. I don't use them. On the other hand I will now trash more food.

The movie you asked for I have no idea why its has not hit the under $20 for the 3D. But Mosters Inc 3D should be shipping next week. I will post that code unless again I lost this link (I feel lam when I do this). I would like to know just to know if any of the 3Ds codes I have posted are in 3D or reg.

FYI if its Disney I will keep the code as I use those to get free movie tickets.

I did just watch the new Batman the other day. I don't know if there is a code if there is anyone want it?

Back