• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Free Movie Codes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm looking for anything :) mostly super hero and pixar movies for the kids. Please pm me.

Loopers is being watched Tonight and there is a UV code. As always, if you us it. Say you did.

PEBW Z6QS XV8D PAT6

This thread is a great idea! Does anyone have any of the Pirates of the Caribbean or any Pixar movies? (Not sure if Pixar has any UV codes yet...)

Pirates 4 has a code. But I used Disney codes for free theater movies. Seen Rise of the Guardians 3D & Reich it Ralph 3D. You can also used them to get coupons for Target/Wal-Mart $5.00 to $15.00 off depending on the disc (Both Trons cost me $9.95 after tax, target coupons, and Disney coupons.)

Pirates 4 has a code. But I used Disney codes for free theater movies. Seen Rise of the Guardians 3D & Reich it Ralph 3D. You can also used them to get coupons for Target/Wal-Mart $5.00 to $15.00 off depending on the disc (Both Trons cost me $9.95 after tax, target coupons, and Disney coupons.)

how was rise of the guardians i want to see it with my son

I would like green lantern if you dont mind PMing it to me.

I will be posting it. Being you asked for it. I would hope anyone that see it lets you have it. I setup this for people to used codes that others like me don't need or want.

Its Green Lantern or Spiderman Thursday. Unless I watch the last 4 Hellsing (Many that Major is one Sick SOB).

how was rise of the guardians i want to see it with my son

It was not all that bad. We got in for free to the 3D movie so that was a plus. I will add the movie to my movies when it goes down to under $17 (3D).

Oh. My little one love it. So, yes it was good. Sorry forgot the kids side of the movie.

Someone asked for this. I just don't have time to go back and find out who.

The Amazing Spider-Man
z3aa jxew jz3u xaya

again if you use it. Post that you used it!

Back