• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Free Movie Codes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DrQ2

Super Freak
Reaction score
I am not sure where to put this so any mod please move it to where it should be (just email me).

In place of selling the codes that come with movies. I am starting this one. Three rules.

1. They are to be FREE!
2. Post that you used it
3. The Title has the word "FREE" in it. This means don't asking to trade codes or sell them.

You can ask for what your looking for. Just don't be rude about it. After all someone paid for the movie. They have no use for the code and they are giving it to you FREE. If you feel the need. Then eBay has codes for-sale.

This goes for any codes as there are UV, PC, Mac, iPod and God knows what else out there.

Black Swan DC/Mac/Pokcet Blu

Last edited:
What one? I have them all but we have not open the 3D one yet. If there I can get it and post it.

Well I have part 4. I need parts 1-3. If you need the names, I can name them for you.

Curse of the black pearl
Dead mans chest
At worlds end

Thanks.

Well I have part 4. I need parts 1-3. If you need the names, I can name them for you.

Curse of the black pearl
Dead mans chest
At worlds end

Thanks.

Just checked. 1,2,3 does not have a code. But Disney has Magic Code that you can use on the Disney site. My GF or I more then likely used them. It's where we get Free Movie pass to see movies (you don't always need to see the movie on the free pass).

Sorry wish I could have help.

Lol I haven't seen or read any reviews. That bad?

Let me put it like this. I have over 3,000 movies. I was given it and gave it back. I told the person thanks.

I get to see movies the night before most people do if I want. I turn it off and when home. Last week Austin Powers Gold member was better.

Saturday Code;

Digital Copy I don't use them so I am not sure if you have too download it or you need the discs. I will post it and hope you can download it.

Sucker Punch
WY3M3YXHERKX

Again if you use it. Say you use it.

Back