Freaktacular 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Freaktacular 2016

cla.JPG

So this will be the first prize for one of the contests I want to do. I'm going to have to go through the thread to get some contest ideas. I'm torn between making skill ones or just random guessing.

So far here are the people that have been put on the list of new Avatars:

YankeesFanboy
Crows
Galahad (still under review, as you don't have a current avatar by me. Not sure what your participation in older Freaktaculars has been)
Greygoose
Mrdbios
ink
Brainiac
Kamikaze
XDUCKETTX (not sure if you wanted a totally new one or not. Everybody will get a zombie version of their current avatar)
Callmethedoctor
ZaCHw117
punkg42

So there are 8 more slots. Also, I will be doing new signatures upon request only. Last year I posted a new sig for everybody, but not everybody was interested in a new one. Please wait to request a new signature until like mid September. I need to figure out the 20 new avatars first. Thanks Fellas.

awesome thanks man! :rock

expect a PM in September! :lol

Re: Freaktacular 2015

That's awesome! I take it you trust your work colleagues...:lol

That is massively impressive! I have a few things at work, but since I have students in and out all day, I'd never put anything valuable!

Looks great!

Wow, great collection. Your bosses don't give you crap over having that at work or are you the boss? I had a small collection at a previous place that I worked at and every now and then I'd get sticky notes from the cleaning crew saying, "Awesome! Love this one etc :lol

Goose,
It's a family business so yeah I trust most of them. Most other non family have been here for 10-20 years so they are good. Most I'd have to worry about was the occasional prank with them moving stuff... but there is a lock on the case so I'm good there. Lol

MrD, thanks! I made sure to only have figures in there, nothing too expensive like statues etc. The 12" on the bottom are the cheapo hasbro ones.

Kal, hahaha that's great. I asked if it was cool if I brought in some shelves to display some stuff... then mentioned it would be collectibles... then i brought the display case in over the weekend... At that point I think there was no going back. Lol. Boss is cool with it though. It's a family business and we don't get many visitors. Plus the case looks nicer than just having figures crammed on a bookshelf. :D

Re: Freaktacular 2015

Goose,
It's a family business so yeah I trust most of them. Most other non family have been here for 10-20 years so they are good. Most I'd have to worry about was the occasional prank with them moving stuff... but there is a lock on the case so I'm good there. Lol

MrD, thanks! I made sure to only have figures in there, nothing too expensive like statues etc. The 12" on the bottom are the cheapo hasbro ones.

Kal, hahaha that's great. I asked if it was cool if I brought in some shelves to display some stuff... then mentioned it would be collectibles... then i brought the display case in over the weekend... At that point I think there was no going back. Lol. Boss is cool with it though. It's a family business and we don't get many visitors. Plus the case looks nicer than just having figures crammed on a bookshelf. :D

That's great! I'd love to have some stuff where I'm working now but I can't really get away with anything more than a few figs on my desk. I've got Neca Hicks and Hudson and my 84 Superman.

I went to Hastings today just to look around and ended up walking out with Spook prizes. I'm stacking up prizes and haven't started thinking up contests yet. :lol

YankeesFanboy
Crows
Galahad (still under review, as you don't have a current avatar by me. Not sure what your participation in older Freaktaculars has been)
Greygoose
Mrdbios
ink
Brainiac
Kamikaze
XDUCKETTX (not sure if you wanted a totally new one or not. Everybody will get a zombie version of their current avatar)
Callmethedoctor
ZaCHw117
punkg42

So there are 8 more slots. Also, I will be doing new signatures upon request only. Last year I posted a new sig for everybody, but not everybody was interested in a new one. Please wait to request a new signature until like mid September. I need to figure out the 20 new avatars first. Thanks Fellas.

Mark me down for a new avatar, please. :D :duff

Mark me as well for new avatar Veil if you could.

I very much like to have:

1774134-300px_john_marston1.jpg

John Marston avatar! :pray:

New avatar....? I'd be in, I've switched my officers costume for a Tie Pilot and could use an update. I'd love to update the airplane to a red triplane as well if possible.
Any room left Veil?

Hey Veil1, I'll be happy with just the zombified version of my existing one. Can open my "new" slot up to someone else :). Thanks bud!

Veil1 I'm content with getting a zombified version of my avatar but I'll send out a PM mid September for a new sig.

Happy to see this thread getting a lot of traffic again...and much sooner than previous years too.

Spent the past year building my pilot, all ready for fan expo next week and then back to work after a very rough class last year. I'm in and out a bit...but here's a picture of our last troop for the food bank.

image.jpeg

YankeesFanboy
Crows
Greygoose
Mrdbios
ink
Brainiac
Kamikaze

Callmethedoctor
ZaCHw117
punkg42
Darth Snoopy

:rock :duff

Back