Freaktacular 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Freaktacular 2016

i would say dont get discouraged by the slower beginning and the character development. the third act is definitely worth it. Krampus is a must, at least once just to see the amazing animatronics

Yeah, the pace really gets going later in the story. I like the intro and the story surrounding the legend.
Good call watching it during this time of the year. :duff

i would say dont get discouraged by the slower beginning and the character development. the third act is definitely worth it. Krampus is a must, at least once just to see the amazing animatronics

The plan was to see this last year but we never got round to it. Will hopefully check it out this year.

To start off Hallowiener early watched Species I & II. Nothing like some alien teets and Michael Madsen to kick it off. :lol

Oh btw I might do a contest around October 20-27. Keep y'all posted.

Species! Another one I haven't seen in ages. I need to take a day off work and just have a movie marathon.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

OK so I'm going to be giving away some McGoblin kits this year. You'll get a vintage 1986 McDonalds halloween pumpkin bucket with some prizes inside from various new and old movies (both horror and superhero), comics, etc. Hope everyone enjoys them as they are going to be nostalgia at it's finest.

I'm down with that. I have next monday off so I'm spending time watching monster movies.
Yeah!

Do u guys dance to the monster mash?
Hell yeah! :lol

OK so I'm going to be giving away some McGoblin kits this year. You'll get a vintage 1986 McDonalds halloween pumpkin bucket with some prizes inside from various new and old movies (both horror and superhero), comics, etc. Hope everyone enjoys them as they are going to be nostalgia at it's finest.
That's an awesome idea. Mickey D's Happy Meal Halloween buckets from the 80's? I'm there! :rock

Never heard of them and I worked in a Cheerio factory until two months ago :lol
Must be an American thing.
It might be an American only product except we don't say "Cheerio" over here. :)

Sounds really ****ing cool! :rock :rock :rock

I can't find those Cheerios anywhere! :gah:

Guess I'll try Wal-Mart. :lol

:rock

great idea!

I have a grip load of UV/Itune Movie codes, some really cool mystery minis and a few other things up my sleeve. :)

Re: Freaktacular 2015

Haven't seen granite_grizz in a while. Or some of the others.

I guess it's the "if you build it, they will come" type deal. They shall return in October :yess:

I also have some goodies to give away as well for this year.

I'm always here, but stick to one thread only in the Star Wars section for the most part until people start popping back in here then I spend time in both threads. :D

Back