Freaktacular 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now for the reward points. I have a lot.

2017 reward points.jpg

The closest guesses were:

punkg42 - $1027
HAPPYBOY - $1100
greygoose - $1230

And here's the winner

Congrats, HAPPYBOY!

Dang Zod. That's quite the RP balance. There must be something worth burning em on at some point.

Dang Zod. That's quite the RP balance. There must be something worth burning em on at some point.

I was saving them for the Hot Toys ‘66 Batmobile, but they decided to be *******s and not make it. Now I’m either going to get the Prime 1/3 Jim Lee Superman for free or put them toward their monster ****ing Doomsday statue.

Winning winner chicken dinner! :yess:

Actually I'm thinking of having Subway for dinner, but thanks nonetheless Zod! :hi5:

Fair enough. I’m the little dude on the right. [emoji4]

30456ae9a10308d0e1c720762d4ec464.jpeg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That is AWESOME! I didn't really need proof, I just wanted to see the prop and a little Patriot666

Where was this display of awesomeness?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That is AWESOME! I didn't really need proof, I just wanted to see the prop and a little Patriot666

:lol I was going through my parents photo albums and when I found this I snapped a pic of it. I figured why not share lol. They also had large Ghostbusters scene art panels the American Werewolf in London animatronic bust. Cool exhibit in Columbus, OH per my Dad.

Back