(FLOSI'S Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry to throw off the Ghost convo, but I need some help regarding my vintage SW collection. I'm finally about to start building my cabinet for my loose vintage set but I'm running into a problem of height. Unfortunately, my figures are in storage and I can't get to them until we move. I've read that EV-9D9 is the tallest, but then I've also heard that Carbonite Han is. Personally, I always thought it was IG-88. I need to find out what is the tallest figure so I can space my shelves appropriately. Can anyone confirm this for me?

Sorry to throw off the Ghost convo, but I need some help regarding my vintage SW collection. I'm finally about to start building my cabinet for my loose vintage set but I'm running into a problem of height. Unfortunately, my figures are in storage and I can't get to them until we move. I've read that EV-9D9 is the tallest, but then I've also heard that Carbonite Han is. Personally, I always thought it was IG-88. I need to find out what is the tallest figure so I can space my shelves appropriately. Can anyone confirm this for me?
The carbonite block is the tallest at just under 5". EV-9D9 and IG-88 are about the same height at lil over 4.5".

WTF am I watching? That's not what I expected before I played the video. I was thinking J-Pop or something like that, just by the still image... But after playing it for 30 seconds I gave up. That's horrible...

They have Funko Pops, Kenben.

FKO_VF_RK_BM_1set3.jpg

Babymetal is ****ing AWESOME! I've been a fan for a while. :rock :rock :rock

I think they're pretty entertaining.

I'm guessing Ken would definitely not like Ghost.

I checked out a couple of their songs on Youtube. Pretty good. I like that I can understand what the singer is saying. Wasn't expecting that, to be honest.

They have Funko Pops, Kenben.

FKO_VF_RK_BM_1set3.jpg

I think they're pretty entertaining.

WHAT?!?!? That's awesome, haven't seen those. The music is catchy as hell and the whole act is fun. And to add really talented musicians behind it all really takes it to the next level.

It would be funny to try and guess what kind of music everyone is into.

I feel like many more people cross genres in the post-Napster, digital era. That said my own musical taste has always been really diverse and crosses scenes, vibes, aesthetics...music for listening, dancing, rocking out, thinking, etc. etc.

Does everyone here stay pretty current? I find it's harder as I get older but try to actively search out new stuff when I can.

Back