(FLOSI'S Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Aww c'mon Schnookums.... You miss it. :love

78888-feels-gif-b3RD.gif

Anybody in here want one of the monthly $20 coupons? I have several that I won't be using. They expire on the 15th. They're good on pre-orders, except for recent ones from the last 2 months.

If you're going to do it, now's the time. SS is up to their old tricks with the "inventory low" highlight on him.
I know! That's why I asked! I was going to order Fett, but saw the inventory flag on the trooper, so thought I might get that instead...

I'd do it. Then get Fett after that (if you plan on getting him or all 3).
I definitely want the Fett too. Vader pisses me off cuz he costs more, and doesn't have any exclusive/swappable parts... So I will wait on him, hoping for a sale in the future... Unless of course I see that he's on Low Inventory, then I may panic again! :lol

I definitely want the Fett too. Vader pisses me off cuz he costs more, and doesn't have any exclusive/swappable parts... So I will wait on him, hoping for a sale in the future... Unless of course I see that he's on Low Inventory, then I may panic again! :lol

Just my opinion, but I think these McQ pieces are sleeper hits. Although I'm bummed we won't be getting a snowtrooper (one of my personal faves), I'm happy to have all 3. McQ's work is just amazing and his designs were and continue to be breathtaking, IMO. With a low ES, these will become sought after as time passes.

Thank you for you service nephew... You too papi...err... I mean Lance :1-1:

141018-M-IN448-045.jpg

Thanks and no problem!! I always wanted to serve since I was a kid. Signing up when I was 18 was a no brainer.

Will do! I'll send you each one tonight... You can only use one per account, so if you already used one this month, you can't use another...

Thanks!! I have the Stormtrooper on order. Will use all my points on Vader.

Back