(FLOSI'S Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just my opinion, but I think these McQ pieces are sleeper hits. Although I'm bummed we won't be getting a snowtrooper (one of my personal faves), I'm happy to have all 3. McQ's work is just amazing and his designs were and continue to be breathtaking, IMO. With a low ES, these will become sought after as time passes.
Yeah, I agree. In a sense, it's good to know they aren't making more (even though they'd be cool), so I don't have to worry about how much I'll have to spend to collect them all... I was lucky enough to meet Ralph McQuarrie, and got his autograph in person, so that's another reason I want them...

They got you! :lol
Yes they did! :slap Let's see if it's on low quantity alert for the next year...

JJJ and Cody, your $20 codes have been sent. It's possible I goofed and sent you the code I already used. I forgot which one I used. So if your code doesn't work, LMK and I'll send a different one... I don't think I did, but I'm not sure...

Kohls has a great sale on Rogue One Pops. If you have a Kohls charge, you can get 4 Pops for $16 shipped. Use the following coupons (yes, they stack). For me, it came to $15.99 after tax for 4 Pops shipped... But one of the coupons ends TONIGHT at midnight CST
BIGSAVE30
THANKYOU10
NOV4FREE

They have not shared but here's a A rogue one figure only teased

IMG_5805.JPG

WTF is a Ghost Ritual? You're gonna scare the hell out of somebody? Why such a short trip?

He's seeing the band Ghost. I saw them in Tulsa. He saw them in Las Vegas. fury and I saw them in Little Rock. fury is seeing them in NYC (without me!) :mad

Exactly what I was thinking Ben! :hi5:

This trip is kicking my ass! Two nights of three hours sleep each, plus cross country round trip travel....

But, I had an awesome time!

Back