(FLOSI'S Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kylo Ren is up on Mondos site.
45ba9abc473b7885cac2735e28cd91e0.jpg

(FLOSI'S Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Yeah that Han/Tauntaun Pop is tempting.

Damn, smugglers bounty is US and Canada only?

I'm not sure if I'm opening up a can of worms here, or not, but why the attitudes toward Mondo? I know some hate how they release their posters, but what else?

I have no problem with the timed release poster series they are doing now. I actually have Lando and X-Wing Luke. My problem is with their very limited releases and the amount of flippers who benefit from them. I went to Comic Con a few years ago and remember being standing around their booth waiting for the tweet that some exclusive prints were on sale. Once the tweet went out, a lot of people lined up to buy them. I could tell that quite a few of them were only buying the prints to resell.

I don't really care one way or another. I know many don't like the way they did business, with all the super limited variants. I was just being funny

I have no problem with the timed release poster series they are doing now. I actually have Lando and X-Wing Luke. My problem is with their very limited releases and the amount of flippers who benefit from them. I went to Comic Con a few years ago and remember being standing around their booth waiting for the tweet that some exclusive prints were on sale. Once the tweet went out, a lot of people lined up to buy them. I could tell that quite a few of them were only buying the prints to resell.

I have the X-Wing Luke and Fett print. I also have their Fett and Vader from their first SW releases. I understand about the flipper mentality, but the same can be said about a lot of companies - GG with the Luke McQ Bust, Funko Pops and so many more.

I like how Mondo is releasing this current set of SW prints, although I'm retaining a very particular focus as to not go overboard. And that Stockton Vader from their first run is one of my favorites.

abc40f8b47878e314169336e56cbfbf0.jpg

Back