(FLOSI'S Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Seriously want all the Bounty Hunters but that would be a nice chunk of change.

Sent from my SM-G360P using Tapatalk

Alot of money but I think it will look great. SideshowAlex hinted in the Dengar thread that they will have all the bounty hunters on display at SDCC.

This is pretty cool :rock

CnVYTBBUIAA1Mld.jpg:small

Source? Looks like a custom Raspberry Pi, with custom artwork. No way Nintendo would ever put their name on it.

Seriously want all the Bounty Hunters but that would be a nice chunk of change.

Sent from my SM-G360P using Tapatalk

Seeing them at SDCC might push me over the edge. I have Boba so it's only a hop, skip, and a lot of cash to complete it.

I'm going to the Godzilla-Fest convention tomorrow. It's a small one, but I like going to it because it's pretty close to home.

Want that yoga pants Rey figure.

I hope all my Cantina buddies are doing well. I miss talking to you guys like we used to.

It's all over IGN. Check it out.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930AZ using Tapatalk

Well I'll be a monkey's uncle, that's shocking as all hell. Good for them to cash in on the modding movement but shocking since they're basically saying **** you to their E-Shop customers, like myself, who all paid $5+ bucks a game on all their other systems. I honestly have mixed feelings but il a sucker for anything Nintendo and will probably end up buying it even though I'll never open it as I have all those on NES and then again on Wii. Lol

Question for all you seasoned ebay sellers. I have never sold any collectibles (aside from a couple of art prints) and i plan on listing these three figures on ebay soon. But how should i list them? Should the start price just be $0.99 or close to what i'm willing to accept? Auction or BIN? Any other tips?

d76bb07b7792cef478d2fc2e61249ab9.jpg
d3dda4fa0815e20f32f01d6b0abdf68c.jpg

8318_press01-001.jpg

Back