(FLOSI'S Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Me and Bam
5bb440b4a2a3893402ebd47fb73b63c0.jpg

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk

Been to a LOT of great panels at Celebration! Hamill, Fisher, Rogue One, Creatures/Droids, The Art of TFA, and Rebels, but couldn't get a wristband for the closing ceremonies. I'll have to watch it streamed in another room. :(
Spent a LOT of money. My luggage is gonna explode. Bought way too much. Probably 5 times as much as in Germany.

The name of the Han Solo movie is Path to the Alliance.
Working 6 collector track panels. Did 5 of them so far. One to go... They haven't prevented me from doing anything I wanted to this year. I even completed a patch set and the scavenger hunt. Very good celebration experience. But I'll admit the Crew badge helped a LOT. It didn't help me get into panels, but I got into the exhibit halls early every day, so got all of the exclusives I wanted, and all on Friday. But I had to carry a HUGE bag with me the entire day. Cuz my hotel is far away. So I went back at 7pm and didn't do anything that night. Last night I had dinner with a group of vintage collectors, then went to the TFA screening.
Oh, and I totally made up that movie title.
The SW VR experience was frigging AWESOME!
That's my brief report while waiting in line to see Rogue One props.

You can always try the Facebook group Swedish Collectors BST first. No fees, Shipping to Sweden shouldn't be that bad, and I think you could get those items sold there. Worth a shot.

I don't Facebook but i'll take a look at it. Maybe my brother or someone can help me out using their profile. Thanks :)

I tweeted this earlier, but may as well post it.
dc68ba3fa86c19a542910602d9c4777b.jpg

That's a silly question amigo! I ALWAYS make a new thread for the next event on the last day of the previous event.

And you are second on the list of attendees! :D

Back