(FLOSI'S Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
https://www.sideshowtoy.com/whats-n...Figure&utm_campaign=ComicCon16_Day13_MarvelPF

Wish this was the McF design but I'll take it.

1125x682-banner-1125x682_previewbanner_Angela-PF-1.jpg

I hope they eventually can grab the rights to do a Spawn PF.

Woo Hoo! Just secured my Capt. Phasma SDCC Exclusive bust. Was able to use my $10 PG code as well as my $49 in reward points! Score.

McQ Chewbacca - check
DC Micro figure 3 pack - check
Capt. Phasma - check

Now I can get back to working instead of refreshing every 5 minutes. :lol

Vacation off to a bad start. First stranded in Detroit for 23 hours, then my luggage didn't arrive (and still hasn't). Making the most of it tho. Saw a play today with Jesse Eisenberg, Theon Grayjoy, and Raj from TBBT. Got all their autographs after.
Went to Forbidden Planet. Such an awesome store. Bought a Star wars magnet at the M&M superstore, and an exclusive Lego set. Off to the convention center tomorrow...

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk

Egypt is the last on the must go to before I die list, and want to hit that and some more Middle East counties and North African counties on a trip at some point. I still have a lot more of Europe to explore so that will hold me over until that area is "safer".
Cairo was the most filthy, dirty, disgusting, and dangerous place I have ever been, and that was in the late 90's. Worse now.
I have not regretted a single place I have been in Europe. I have been to maybe close to 15 counties so far.
I regret missing Finland and Poland. Finland was ony itinerary, but after 5 straight weeks of backpacking, I cut the trip short by a few days, skipping Finland.poland wasn't on my itinerary but I wish it had been. Portugal wasn't either, but I hit it two years ago after Celebration Europe Germany.
After my ordeal this week, overseas travel won't be happening again fore anytime soon... You should have seen the customs line. 3 hours easily. Thankfully I had a Fast Track pass cuz I flew business class... I will never ever do coach overseas ever again...

Egypt is the last on the must go to before I die list, and want to hit that and some more Middle East counties and North African counties on a trip at some point. I still have a lot more of Europe to explore so that will hold me over until that area is "safer".
Kill Two birds with one stone. Go there, and you might die...

Yeah I was there for 3 days and half of one of the days was at Disneyland. The best part was the people watching.
I went to Tokyo Disneyland too. I was there on the last day of their Castle attraction (it was under the castle, where you had to kill the dragon - was very cool. We got a medallion to commemorate it's last day. That was in like 2005.

Trip is too long? How is that possible? No trip to Europe can ever be to long.
I get home sick I guess... I don't travel as well as I used to. I used to travel all the time for business. Then one dayy flight was delayed while we sat on the runway for 3 hours. We couldn't get off, and couldn't take off. I had a huge panic attack. I've been an uneasy flyer ever since. Granted, yesterday we were on the plane for 2 hours, and it never took off. I was fine this time. But we were docked at the gate the entire time, and I was comfy in business class. So perhaps it was just a one time thing...

OK.she can poke my balls.

Vacation off to a bad start. First stranded in Detroit for 23 hours, then my luggage didn't arrive (and still hasn't). Making the most of it tho. Saw a play today with Jesse Eisenberg, Theon Grayjoy, and Raj from TBBT. Got all their autographs after.
Went to Forbidden Planet. Such an awesome store. Bought a Star wars magnet at the M&M superstore, and an exclusive Lego set. Off to the convention center tomorrow...

That sucks. Go buy some SW shirts.:lecture

After my ordeal this week, overseas travel won't be happening again fore anytime soon... You should have seen the customs line. 3 hours easily. Thankfully I had a Fast Track pass cuz I flew business class... I will never ever do coach overseas ever again...

That's nuts. When I went a few weeks ago it only took 30 minutes.

London has the worst Customs, they have tons working EU passports and few working non EU passports.

(FLOSI'S Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

This is pretty cool :rock

CnVYTBBUIAA1Mld.jpg:small

Yeah, I'll definately pick one up.

Dengar previewed as well, the Bounty Hunters will be complete! :)

And a re-release of Han in Carbonite. Really going hard on the re-releases...

Back