Flashpoint Studio "Doomsday Lightning Man" (ZSJL Knightmare Flash)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Alatar

Super Freak
Reaction score
dlm1.jpg

dlm2.jpg

dlm3.jpg

dlm4.jpg

dlm5.jpg

dlm6.jpg

dlm7.jpg

dlm8.jpg

dlm9.jpg

dlm10.jpg

dlm11.jpg

dlm12.jpg

dlm13.jpg

dlm14.jpg

Currently available for preorder at TNS and Toyswonderland.

Does it appears to be that the HT Flash figure is required to complete the figure, based on the pic of the set? Weird that they blacked out the suit and head sections.

Edit: I see now that it is to show that it contains metal.

This actually looks very impressive to me. The suit itself looks great, plenty of cool factor to it. The head sculpt looks pretty darn good. I’m a bit torn on this because I have to draw the line somewhere. But I’m getting a fair bit of FOMO about this one. TNS which has free worldwide shipping has it at $225 and toyswonderland at $165 but with shipping to be calculated when shipped.

Last edited:
This is a very impressive looking figure, I just don't know if I need Knightmare variants in my collection. I've got Batman on PO, but I didn't PO Joker from anywhere. I think I will be satisfied with just Batman. The detail on this armor is pretty nice though. Hopefully if Flash Point gets around to Deathstroke they'll do a standard version as well. I can see his armor looking badass with this kind of treatment.

This is a very impressive looking figure, I just don't know if I need Knightmare variants in my collection. I've got Batman on PO, but I didn't PO Joker from anywhere. I think I will be satisfied with just Batman. The detail on this armor is pretty nice though. Hopefully if Flash Point gets around to Deathstroke they'll do a standard version as well. I can see his armor looking badass with this kind of treatment.
Yeah I'm a bit the same. Space is also an issue. I like my display not to be jammed full. It detracts from the aesthetic.

So I'm thinking I might pass, as much as I would really like this guy. Although I'm sure I will probably regret it.

Knightmare Batman, Joker and Darkseid will be enough.

Well crap. Joker had been pre-sold out everywhere I was looking, but he's still available on Toyswonderland, and he does look pretty good and would go well with Batman. And if I have Batman and Joker, I really should get Flash, too, right? I've been meaning to add another detolf to my office anyway.

Well crap. Joker had been pre-sold out everywhere I was looking, but he's still available on Toyswonderland, and he does look pretty good and would go well with Batman. And if I have Batman and Joker, I really should get Flash, too, right? I've been meaning to add another detolf to my office anyway.

This is very tempting for me as well. You and Hoody have both commented that you weren't planning on collecting a Knightmare League. Me neither. But!... Thinking on the figures we will have available... i.e., blue and red suit Superman with the rage face and heat vision eyes, Knightmare Batman, Cyborg, Joker, Knightmare Flash...

Dollars to donuts these third party companies are also going to make Mera and Deathstroke.

A Knightmare League display like that might actually be pretty sick. I think it will probably translate well to the shelf.

These figures may sell out fast. I'm still mulling it over...

I already have the Batman/Suprman two-pack and Cyborg on preorder. And although I haven't felt it yet, next year my wallet is going to be like Ouch! I'd be adding to this Joker and Knightmare Flash. It's going to add up!

Last edited:
Discipline, my friend. I'm embarrassed to say what I've already got on PO. But yeah, I think these will end up selling out, and with good reason. They will certainly have some shelf presence.

Preordered. I think of this as the Barry that appears in Bruce’s Batcave in BvS in addition to obviously being from the Knightmare future. But eventually having in my collection Knightmare Batman, Cyborg, and now future Flash does make me want to assemble that Knightmare JL. I usually don‘t collect villains. But if we ever get Zack Snyder’s JL 2 Joker will be on the good guys team (as will villain Deathstroke). So Doomsday Reveler preordered as well. 🤷‍♂️

Last edited:
I dunno, maybe more so than ever? It’s arguably more collectible than ever if there’s a risk that he never returns to the role... In the long run how desirable the figure is may depend on if he gets replaced, and if the new actor is better liked in the role, etc. In the short term we don’t yet know if we’ll ever get JL 2. Collectors that are Snyderverse fans are going to get it no matter what.

Actually, I‘m expecting an announcement that Ezra is seeking treatment. Whether for a psychiatric disorder, or substance use, or both. Many will remember that RDJ came a hair’s breadth from getting a lengthy prison sentence for his numerous CDS arrests. But he got treatment, it finally worked for him, and look how well that worked out.

For me to be turned off by an actor's behavior so much that it turns me off from the character, it has to be pretty egregious. Miller seems maybe more annoying than anything, but mostly harmless. And, I mean, their status as a kind of problematic weirdo is well-known and part of the personality. Kinda goes with it. So it has no impact on me.

Yeah, same. I try to maintain a distinction between the character they portray and whoever they may be irl.

Last edited:
For me to be turned off by an actor's behavior so much that it turns me off from the character, it has to be pretty egregious. Miller seems maybe more annoying than anything, but mostly harmless. And, I mean, their status as a kind of problematic weirdo is well-known and part of the personality. Kinda goes with it. So it has no impact on me.
Many actors have these weird personalities, it's one of the things that allow them to play different roles etc so easily.

No question he is weird, but for the few hours in a movie I can overlook the rest.

Many actors have these weird personalities, it's one of the things that allow them to play different roles etc so easily.

No question he is weird, but for the few hours in a movie I can overlook the rest.

Yeah, where does one draw the line with that sort of thing, right? For example, I’m not thrilled with Mel Gibson as a person, but there’s no denying that he’s a gifted filmmaker. The work is the work. The person outside of that is whoever they are. The two are not the same.

It’s one of the reasons that I never got on the Amber Heard hate wagon. It’s all ‘he said/she said’ to begin with, taking place in a nasty divorce. You can’t really trust any narratives about that in that context.

Back