First True to Scale Diorama for Ikea Besta or stand alone! Episode 4!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's industrial strength double sided tape. It should be fine

For everyone who is assembling, make sure you clean the surfaces first and give the double-sided tape a chance to set just like any glue and it should be perfect.

20170825_203954.jpg20170825_204205.jpg

This thing is amazing. I'm so glad I switched from detolf to tru scale for this diorama. Aside from an (exterior) assembly issue which I'm sure Joost wil fix it was a piece of cake to put together. And I just noticed I switched around two of the metal bars beside that go next to the doors. :rotfl
I wonder if it is going to bother me... Got some spares laying around Joost? I'll be glad to pay!

Nice pics CrovaxNL. Do you have it displayed inside a Bestor or just freestanding? Really going to need to pick up some more Stormtroopers!

Thank you Joost! Amazing engineering & a fun build. All those years of applying decals to Star Wars toys have paid off. IMG_1396.jpg

Thanks for all the kind words everyone! It's really cool seeing these assembled and in the hands of fellow collectors!

Thank you Joost! Amazing engineering & a fun build. All those years of applying decals to Star Wars toys have paid off.

Thanks! I always love the assembly of a new build myself!

First look. Back wall is still a WIP...

This thing is amazing. I'm so glad I switched from detolf to tru scale for this diorama. Aside from an (exterior) assembly issue which I'm sure Joost wil fix it was a piece of cake to put together. And I just noticed I switched around two of the metal bars beside that go next to the doors. :rotfl
I wonder if it is going to bother me... Got some spares laying around Joost? I'll be glad to pay!

Sure, just send me an email as to what you need exactly and I'll get it sorted

Back