Firefly and Serenity!!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think there's a lot of interest. BUT, it is for 1/6 scale or 1/4? I am all in for 1/6 but I dunno about anything else.

I think there's a lot of interest. BUT, it is for 1/6 scale or 1/4? I am all in for 1/6 but I dunno about anything else.

Only want the 1/4 PF's myself, but I have no doubt that plenty of others would get all the 1/6 stuff and many would get most if not all of the 1/4.

So at the end of the day, I'd say that SS could do both (just like the Buffy/Angel line) and have it all sell out.

Of all of the threads in this Request Forum, only one other thread has generated more posts than this particular one for the Serenity/Firefly license... that was for the Indiana Jones license.

Gettin' any clues there Sideshow?
:rolleyes:

Sideshow ......................... wouldn't you like to be in a dvd you didn't have to make yourself!?

If Sideshow can pick up the license we'd have to do a Done The Impossible II dvd for SS, lotsa face time for Dusty! :D

dti.jpg

Support this line! I would love to have a firefly/serenity line. Come on how nice would it be to have a sexy Mal sitting on my desk, lol. But seriously now, I would really enjoy collecting this line. Especially in a 1:6 scale because they are poseable. Imagining posing River to an awesome fight position ready to kick Jayne and Mal pointing his gun at, well, just about anybody? Oh yes, it would be fun!

Bring on the Browncoats. This would be a perfect line. Make is short and sweet. 2 versions of each crew member Movie and show and your done.

:chew

So, I emailed SS about Firefly and was told that my request will be passed onto the Product Development Team. I asked mostly for PF's, but said that plenty would want the 12" figures as well.

I think I will do the same. But I definitely want 12" cause I don't have any room or enough money for all the 1/4.

I don't see SS ever doing this license. Even if they did, based on previous lines they have done, we would never get all the characters. Effort might be better placed petitioning other companies to do these figures. Amok Time may be a good candidate as they are doing more eclectic figures in smaller production runs than SS is probably willing to mess with at this point. Their continuation of the original Battlestar Galactica line looks promising. While Firefly has not been around nearly as long as BSG or Lost in Space, seems like they would fit better over there.

Sideshow, it is definitely time to start thinking about doing this line. The dvds for the series continue to be a top seller and the comics sell out faster than they can be printed. The fans of this show love everything about it and would love to have these figures - whether you do 12" or PF!! I collected every 12" Buffy/Angel figure you made (even though you short changed us with the Angel line) and I would buy these if you ever give us this line. I've never bought a PF figure but I'd buy any and all Firefly/Serenity figure(s) if you offered them.

Sideshow, it is definitely time to start thinking about doing this line. The dvds for the series continue to be a top seller and the comics sell out faster than they can be printed. The fans of this show love everything about it and would love to have these figures - whether you do 12" or PF!! I collected every 12" Buffy/Angel figure you made (even though you short changed us with the Angel line) and I would buy these if you ever give us this line. I've never bought a PF figure but I'd buy any and all Firefly/Serenity figure(s) if you offered them.

YEAH! Take that SS, words to the wise :D

Back