Action Figure Final Fantasy VII Remake Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Been playing FF16 and just wanted to say that one of the main characters Jill looks so much like Tifa except with gray hair, even down to the weird ponytail-at-the-end thing. I can totally see some of these Gametoys Tifas being customized into her.

Somebody did post an updated FFVIIR chart like 200 pages ago lol, all I can remember from it was that Aerith was a tiny bit shorter than Tifa, Cloud is a short king, Zack and Sephiroth are about the same height and Barrett is still the tallest 😂👍🏼 Now someone post a pic of their Shark Toys Barrett up next to Sephiroth to see how their scaling is lol

Somebody did post an updated FFVIIR chart like 200 pages ago lol, all I can remember from it was that Aerith was a tiny bit shorter than Tifa, Cloud is a short king, Zack and Sephiroth are about the same height and Barrett is still the tallest 😂👍🏼 Now someone post a pic of their Shark Toys Barrett up next to Sephiroth to see how their scaling is lol
I remember Sephiroth being the tallest, actually.

Even in the scene where they’re right in front of eachother they look about the same height, but also Barret’s got heels on and Sephiroth doesn’t.

Attachments

• IMG_0915.jpeg
    IMG_0915.jpeg
    27.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0916.png
    IMG_0916.png
    3.4 MB · Views: 0
I remember Sephiroth being the tallest, actually.

Even in the scene where they’re right in front of eachother they look about the same height, but also Barret’s got heels on and Sephiroth doesn’t.
That is correct. Sephiroth is taller in the remake.

The model comparisons also show that Cloud has a bigger butt than poor Aerith.

In the facebook community, one user posted that ac cloud will be released in December, but that must be ********???
He said the distributor told him so, but is it true?

Question! I know its been answered before but I cant go through this long thread in search for it.
How many FFVII figure has GT teased now? I know of Aerith and Vincent. Was there another Sephiroth (AC or CC) in the making as well? I remember Cloud in his dress but is that also a teaser for release or just something the GT boss made for himself? Thanks!

BTW, is it okay to share sculptures weve made ourself in this thread too? (Ive made one so Im not talking about spamming haha) If its FF related I mean? Or is it strictly for figure discussion? Just wondering. :)

Last edited:
Question! I know its been answered before but I cant go through this long thread in search for it.
How many FFVII figure has GT teased now? I know of Aerith and Vincent. Was there another Sephiroth (AC or CC) in the making as well? I remember Cloud in his dress but is that also a teaser for release or just something the GT boss made for himself? Thanks!

BTW, is it okay to share sculptures weve made ourself in this thread too? (Ive made one so Im not talking about spamming haha) If its FF related I mean? Or is it strictly for figure discussion? Just wondering. :)
There was Aerith, Noctis, AC Sephiroth, Yuna, Cloudette(Dress Cloud), Genesis and Vincent. There's also been some other Zack headsculpts shown with closed eyes. Also, people show things they've made all the time. Custom buster swords and all have been shown in here. Very talented people😃👏🏾

AC Sephiroth is also in the works, there are some pictures around here of the prototype headsculpt.

There was Aerith, Noctis, AC Sephiroth, Yuna, Cloudette(Dress Cloud), Genesis and Vincent. There's also been some other Zack headsculpts shown with closed eyes. Also, people show things they've made all the time. Custom buster swords and all have been shown in here. Very talented people😃👏🏾
Who was it that made the buster sword again ?

Thanks for the info! :D And ah yes! Now that you mentioned it, I remember I saw that amazing custom sword. Awesome then. I love seeing what people create!

Back