Action Figure Final Fantasy VII Remake Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry, got the names mixed up. I meant to say Ardyn? He’s the main villain, if I’m remembering correctly. I just don’t see anything selling well but the main four guys. They could hardly sell the PAK figures, but the main four damn sure sold out.

I’ve heard mixed things about it. I won’t get to play it until I get a PS5 to play FFVII Rebirth though. I’ve been holding out until then. It’s been saving me a lot of money so far. So, no complaints.

So, they don’t intend to do Barret at all, ever? That’s disappointing. That Sharktoys figure is kinda meh.

Is there any indication they would do Aerith? I can’t imagine that would be too difficult for them. At least with Barret, I can sort of understand. The dude is bulky as hell and it’s not like they can just pad out a suit.
So far they teased Noctis, AC Sephiroth, Aerith, Vincent, Yuna, 2B and Misa ( Death Note )

So far they teased Noctis, AC Sephiroth, Aerith, Vincent, Yuna, 2B and Misa ( Death Note )
I’m assuming AC Vincent? Or Dirge? And RIP to you FFX fans. That whole cast is basically essential and I’ve only played that game all the way through once. That’s like eight or nine figures. 😅

And 2B was teased? Jesus. The time and money I’ve spent on making the perfect kitbash at this point. Not sure it would be worth it to dive even further.

All this crazy debate for the past week, but has anyone been playing FF16? I didn't know expect myself to enjoy it as much as I thought I would!
Had it since launch day and I'm having a blast, but I can see why there's a bit of debate surrounding it. Still feels like an FF game at heart but it's quite a departure from series norms in more than a few ways.

Saw this on twitter. Avalanche Leader (Barrett) from sharktoys. In case you need this info.

IMG_4960.jpeg
IMG_4959.jpeg

Last edited:
Had it since launch day and I'm having a blast, but I can see why there's a bit of debate surrounding it. Still feels like an FF game at heart but it's quite a departure from series norms in more than a few ways.
Is it mostly the combat? Because I’m okay with that honestly. Probably in the minority though.

16 looks weirdly generic. Solid, but generic. I don’t know anything about the story and want to give the game a whirl eventually, but everything I’ve seen so far looks like “2020s open world particle effect simulator #89”. Someone please tell me I’m wrong.

16 looks weirdly generic. Solid, but generic. I don’t know anything about the story and want to give the game a whirl eventually, but everything I’ve seen so far looks like “2020s open world particle effect simulator #89”. Someone please tell me I’m wrong.
I thought that too but the demo had me hooked with the story which is impressive because I usually cant stand the medieval fantasy setting.

FF16 for me definitely feel kinda weird not sure how to describe it but the gameplay is very fun and it just reminds me of those old ff1 setting but in 3d form,

Is it mostly the combat? Because I’m okay with that honestly. Probably in the minority though.

So far mostly the combat, although I feel the main travelling party is rather small. There's plenty of secondary characters allied with Clive but it's really only Jill and Torgal who are permanent fixtures of his entourage. Kind of feels like this was deliberate in order for XVI to stand out against the VIIR trilogy. Not a complaint but definitely noticeable.

I thought that too but the demo had me hooked with the story which is impressive because I usually cant stand the medieval fantasy setting.
The irony in that statement isn’t lost on you, I hope? 😂

Final Fantasy being heavily influenced by DnD and medieval fantasy realms. Granted, it’s become its own thing entirely at this point.

So far mostly the combat, although I feel the main travelling party is rather small. There's plenty of secondary characters allied with Clive but it's really only Jill and Torgal who are permanent fixtures of his entourage. Kind of feels like this was deliberate in order for XVI to stand out against the VIIR trilogy. Not a complaint but definitely noticeable.
Nothing will ever be as good as FFVII Remake. Rebirth had better keep up the momentum. I know it’s some big shoes to fill. Before this game, I really only liked FFX and FXIII, with the latter being my favorite JRPG besides maybe Tales of Vesperia.

Nothing will ever be as good as FFVII Remake. Rebirth had better keep up the momentum. I know it’s some big shoes to fill. Before this game, I really only liked FFX and FXIII, with the latter being my favorite JRPG besides maybe Tales of Vesperia.

I have my worries about Rebirth, particularly regarding scale and how it will achieve open world given how XV turned out, but it seems like Remake may have already laid a lot of the groundwork for what they want to achieve with the next two games, and that's probably partly why development took so long. Hopefully all that groundwork being in place will help them achieve what they seem to be aiming for.

I would have taken your offer if I am from Canada. Thanks for the generous offer though.

I did the unspeakable by ordering another set of AC cloud deluxe. What am I going to do with 2 bikes now?
Post up on ebay and sell to me??? :D

I have my worries about Rebirth, particularly regarding scale and how it will achieve open world given how XV turned out, but it seems like Remake may have already laid a lot of the groundwork for what they want to achieve with the next two games, and that's probably partly why development took so long. Hopefully all that groundwork being in place will help them achieve what they seem to be aiming for.
Just as long as most people are aware it’s not a remake anymore at this point. Technically the first one isn’t either. At least not near the end of the game anyway.

I’m just hoping it’s as good a game as the first one. I literally couldn’t put it down and instantly regretted just getting the standard game. I tracked down all of the deluxe edition content on eBay (the deluxe edition itself was sold out at the time and going for way more than it should have been) and pieced together the deluxe edition the hard way.

I also went nearly balls deep in the PAK line and had previously severely disliked the handling of the line and the pricing. I just loved the game that damn much. And then Gametoys started doing figures. 😵

Back