Action Figure Final Fantasy VII Remake Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
XVI is really fun, story is very compelling and when the combat clicks, it’s amazing.

Weird seeing people say they don’t like the medieval setting since… half the franchise is set in that fantasy style era.
Some of it gets futuristic and draws a lot of inspiration from steampunk as well. But yes, Final Fantasy has always taken heavy inspiration from the medieval fantasy realm. I’m surprised there haven’t been straight up Orcs and Goblins in some of the more mainstream games.

Ohh please post more pics when you see more of that ST avalache leader. I agree he looks just like from the proto pics.. I 'm thinking of adding some pads on his vest to make him look abit chunkier.

Now, if Gametoys ever delves into FFXIII though, I’m ******. I own every PAK figure made from the first game, as well as the Dissidia Lightning, which effectively served as a 2.0 of that awful first figure. But yeah, I’d say definitely wait to tap into that first game in at least six or seven years, please Gametoys. Give us a breather. Lord help those of you with an unhealthy attachment to FFX, when they decide to head in that direction. 😂

Oooo nice to see another XIII fan! I love XIII so much, but there's a hefty gap of good merch. :) I can only imagine how cool a GT Lightning would be. But I'm pretty sure we'll never see that. The only hope would be if they ever did a XIII re-release and some hype was built.

Lightning would be a gorgeous 1/6. Especially her etro armor if they can get the metallic finish right.

XVI is really fun, story is very compelling and when the combat clicks, it’s amazing.

Weird seeing people say they don’t like the medieval setting since… half the franchise is set in that fantasy style era.
It's funny because the contrast that we had in FFXV is exactly what I didn't like about it. You had such high fantasy character designs, creatures and weapons and yet you had them driving in such modern real world vehicles and buildings. It was designed a bit better in the other games where the world and setting wasn't too modern.

kaJXClt.jpg

yEbg7XY.png

I love that the fantasy aspect is now actually placed in a more fitting world. Works perfectly with the medieval setting.

I would have taken your offer if I am from Canada. Thanks for the generous offer though.

I did the unspeakable by ordering another set of AC cloud deluxe. What am I going to do with 2 bikes now?
You didn't order from ToysWonderland, right?
...Right?

Saw this on twitter. Avalanche Leader (Barrett) from sharktoys. In case you need this info.

View attachment 646631View attachment 646632
That just don't look right. But I love that AC Tifa kit bash in the background. If I didn't sell my superduck Tifa, I would've done the same. 😅
I dunno what to say about Barrett. I don't wanna be so negative here cause everyone is attacking each other lately but tbh he's just not thicc or dark enough lol, that's it. 😂 if ToysEra makes him I might PO

Can not stress enough of this importance!
Barret needs to be BIGGER
View attachment 646718

Really wish this chart would go away. The renders are poorly scaled and the info is completely incorrect. All these numbers are taken from the original continuity and don't reflect the remake at all. Barret is at least a cm shorter than Sephiroth. Tifa and Aerith are virtually the same size, Tifa might have, at best, half a cm on Aerith.

The figure still clearly needs to be taller, but not by much. It's the width that makes the figure look too small next to GT Cloud. Barret's biceps are bigger than Cloud's head lol. I'm probably gonna try building mine a bigger torso.

Really wish this chart would go away. The renders are poorly scaled and the info is completely incorrect. All these numbers are taken from the original continuity and don't reflect the remake at all. Barret is at least a cm shorter than Sephiroth. Tifa and Aerith are virtually the same size, Tifa might have, at best, half a cm on Aerith.

The figure still clearly needs to be taller, but not by much. It's the width that makes the figure look too small next to GT Cloud. Barret's biceps are bigger than Cloud's head lol. I'm probably gonna try building mine a bigger torso.
Red XIII seems slightly larger than I remember and Sephiroth should definitely be taller than that? Everyone else seems accurate.

I am totally in love with the atmosphere and setting of XVI, but thats probably partly because its also set in Ivalice iirc (the universe that tactics and FFXII was set in, which are some of my most beloved entries) the voice acting is also top notch in the game. Feels like the world has a lot of depth and character. Even though I'm only a couple hours in its been amazing so far with a gripping intro

Time for you to make a new chart then!
Better than sit'n complain.

I am totally in love with the atmosphere and setting of XVI, but thats probably partly because its also set in Ivalice iirc (the universe that tactics and FFXII was set in, which are some of my most beloved entries) the voice acting is also top notch in the game. Feels like the world has a lot of depth and character. Even though I'm only a couple hours in its been amazing so far with a gripping intro
It’s not, it’s set in Valisthea. There’s no connection to the other games bar the usual stuff.

It’s not, it’s set in Valisthea. There’s no connection to the other games bar the usual stuff.
Oh yeah you're right. Its just that Ivalice had a heavy influence on the universe of Valisthea which I can see given how similar the vibes feel

Back