Action Figure Final Fantasy VII Remake Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1687857824172.png

I would hope a deluxe set with both outfits, but that just seems the easiest. I would like Noctis, but FFXV left such a sour taste in my mouth that I’m not sure. But Versus XIII would alleviate that

That, or cute Prompto

Last edited:
I'm hoping if they do deluxe maybe do 2 figure unless they do the way Zack is, 2 hs but you have to buy the extra body

I would hope a deluxe set with both outfits, but that just seems the easiest. I would like Noctis, but FFXV left such a sour taste in my mouth that I’m not sure. But Versus XIII would alleviate that

That, or cute Prompto
Likewise, it was such a massive letdown for me. FF versus 13 is like a pipe dream now that it will never be realized. However I was a massive fan of the old story line and how dark it was going to be. I also think the the versus noctis design is so much cooler

The sculpt is nearly spot on. It’s the paint work that needs improved. Mostly reducing the volume of the bottom lashes and giving her more defined lip lines. I’m sure they’ll hammer it all out for the final product, like they’ve done before.

news,

ac cloud delayed,first batch maybe release on july.

tifa maybe got news after cloud release.

noctis prototype almost finish.

aerith body prototype disposed,going to have a new one.(redo)
Anything new since Walter??

They raise the same issues as us.
The sculpt is good, but the paint clearly needs some work on the mouth and eyes.
Gametoys paint gives Tifa a lifeless expression, she has lost her softness and is not up to Gametoys standards.

This is what the eyes and mouth should look like on the Tifa GT, here it's perfect.
Tifa.png

I really hope they will fix it because they have 1 year to do so.
And given the price of this Tifa, we shouldn't have to pay a painter to fix it in their stead

The sculpt is good, but the paint clearly needs some work on the mouth and eyes.
Gametoys paint gives Tifa a lifeless expression, she has lost her softness and is not up to Gametoys standards.

This is what the eyes and mouth should look like on the Tifa GT, here it's perfect.
View attachment 647045

And given the price of this Tifa, we shouldn't have to pay a painter to fix it in their stead
it's a toy, you trying to kiss it? like dam

Tbh the same way it’s so stupid that there are probably people complaining about her for Waifu reasons, people acting like the only reason you could have an issue with a lady character’s headsculpt is if you’re into her is…..so funny. Like no see- when I said “Sephiroth could have have had a beefier body” THAT was objectification. Going “I think Tifa’s face paint is a little flat”? That’s just a normal critique.

View attachment 647045

This looks much improved. Was this the same sculpt just a better paint job?

Looks like the game model imposed over the GT figure. It does show that it could benefit from better paint on the lips etc
Yep. Two simple paint fixes would make this damn near perfect, for a mass produced figure. She’s already looking like she will end up being better than Cloud.

Hoping they announce Aerith soon. Wondering if she will use the same body? Aren’t they nearly the same size anyway?

Back