Action Figure Final Fantasy VII Remake Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They must be playing hot potato with your package.

Pleather or not, it feels flimsy and thin and it's a hybrid material. Time will tell of its "durability".

Two sword hands, means he it can hold it right or left. What does it matter?!

They must be playing hot potato with your package.

Pleather or not, it feels flimsy and thin and it's a hybrid material. Time will tell of its "durability".

Two sword hands, means he it can hold it right or left. What does it matter?!

It feels a lot more durable to me than what I've had from Hot Toys in the past. My Winter Soldier figure's leather felt like it was practically painted on and has disintegrated a decent amount over the years. I wouldn't say I'll trust that this one will hold up better, but it feels a bit stronger in my opinion.

The sword in his left hand is just how he's always portrayed as holding it. I believe he's left handed.

My Cloud arrived to the Country, guys. Getting excited. :)
Wow good you are really lucky!
For my part i still don't have news from KGH to my emails, still no invoice i begin to lose my mind.....

Otherwise someone have photos of Cloud Gametoys next to Cloud VTS to see the differences?
I can't find any

Wow good you are really lucky!
For my part i still don't have news from KGH to my emails, still no invoice i begin to lose my mind.....

Otherwise someone have photos of Cloud Gametoys next to Cloud VTS to see the differences?
I can't find any
You can just compare the release photos if anything.

n6nweQr.png
twqbIJ9.jpg

6ukxTnq.png
e4uC0Xi.jpg

vkN9Z3X.jpg
AQUtvOq.jpg

The aesthetic difference is quite striking between VTS and GT versions of Cloud. I will say the base and accessories with the VTS release are pretty nice and VTS does good job with their tailoring.

Has anyone got a photo of GameToys Cloud's arm bending further than 90°?

That's one annoyance of mine with the the VTS one. It's impossible to get it into the pose that both these pictures are trying to get him into, which is really his most iconic stance, because the arms are super restrictive and can't go past 90°. It appears from this photo the GameToys one has the same issue.

The VTS one have some differences apart from the face and the hair, that I don't like. Details in the clothing, scale... it's just... the Gametoys Cloud is superior in every way.

GameToys one is better in almost every way, but I do like that the VTS one has actual cloth for his armwrap under his gauntlet. The GT one appears to be molded plastic.

KG's not sending me invoice nor reply to my messages regarding Cloud X Bike.
I guess it's gonna be after the holidays...
Hopefully the regular economy shipping to US resumes by then...?
1643244234065.png

Has anyone got a photo of GameToys Cloud's arm bending further than 90°?

That's one annoyance of mine with the the VTS one. It's impossible to get it into the pose that both these pictures are trying to get him into, which is really his most iconic stance, because the arms are super restrictive and can't go past 90°. It appears from this photo the GameToys one has the same issue.

GameToys one is better in almost every way, but I do like that the VTS one has actual cloth for his armwrap under his gauntlet. The GT one appears to be molded plastic.

I'm fairly certain the GT Cloud comes with the extra set of arms with a visible seam that should allow you to achieve the pose you're talking about. The seamless arm just photographs better.

Someone can correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure that's the case.

I'm fairly certain the GT Cloud comes with the extra set of arms with a visible seam that should allow you to achieve the pose you're talking about. The seamless arm just photographs better.

Someone can correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure that's the case.
Yes you're correct. They included a pair of seamless arms and jointed for you to swap around.

Jointed was the word I was looking for, thank you. For the life of me my mind went blank earlier when I posted that.

But I'm glad I was right, because that will absolutely address the issue, and you don't have to worry about creasing or fold lines in the skin.

You can just compare the release photos if anything.
Yep but it's not what i wanted, in fact i'm looking for photo where we can see the 2 cloud together, not on different photo.
I want to see if the skin tone is the same, because i'm making a Cloud's custom HS by a painter, and the skin tone model that i gave him is the VTS, so i want to know if i could put this HS on the Gametoys too.
For that they should have the same skin tone, so i hope it's the case

KG's not sending me invoice nor reply to my messages regarding Cloud X Bike.
I guess it's gonna be after the holidays...
Hopefully the regular economy shipping to US resumes by then...?
View attachment 558775

Exactly the same for me!
No anwser to my emails since 12 days, no invoice for my Cloud/Daytona whereas i preodered it since October 2020, and i'm a big custommer of KGH it's unacceptable!
The least he can do is to answer, even to say us that he will send it after holiday, but no, he prefer stay silent!!!

This shop is a joke sinces months, as soon as all my orders will be fulfilled, I'm DONE with KGH, never again.

Last edited:
KGHobby is not the same as they use to be, I think they maybe short staffed and over inudated. The Global "Scamdemic" obviously put a huge strain on everything and will continue to do so for years to come.

Fortunately I have received everything that I've ever purchased from KGHobby. It's just the shipping service cost and shipping options that are the salt in the wound for me. It getting a little too expensive to keep this hobby going... imo

Last edited:
KG finally returned to message and sent me invoice, and got it shipped today!
I hope the HK post office doesn't go holiday break before mine leaves the city!

P.S.: It's weird how they always get back to me the day I post something here.. Maybe they are reading these posts!? LOL!

P.S.: It's weird how they always get back to me the day I post something here.. Maybe they are reading these posts!? LOL!

Wouldn't surprise me. They responded to my email after I posted about them in one the Gunslingers thread. I haven't emailed them about my Cloud order, I figure they'll get to it whenever, but since they are reading these posts ... hey folks, could you jump me in the shipping queue please??!!! :monkey3

Still nothing for me... it’s dead i will not have news before the February 6th minimum...
I’m really angry

Last edited:
Where did you get them from? If I may ask? Ebay?
From SugoToys the other day (I don't see Cloud or Sephi listed in their website anymore though, they were up in less than one day).
I do not trust eBay especially if seller is located in China.

Last edited:
41 days later since KGHobby said they shipped it and Sephiroth is finally here. What a headache following the tracking of this thing. :slap

Glad it's finally here though and I'm super happy with it. KGHobby said they shipped out Cloud on the 25th but no shipment update on that. I hope that isn't a mess as well. :ohbfrank: After Cloud and SooSoo's Homelander, I'm done buying from KG for a while.

cmKT6pC.jpg

Back