Action Figure Final Fantasy VII Remake Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
On the subject of Gametoys, looks like they’re doing Death Note next

https://www.collectorfreaks.com/threads/death-note-1-6-figures-by-gametoys.244818/
I was a little surprised to see that given all the prototype pictures of AC Cloud, Fenrir, and Tifa. I had assumed they were going to stay with FF7 for at least another release or two. Maybe they're growing a bit and going to be running with a few different products in the pipeline at one time.

Definitely looks really well done, just not a figure I'm particularly interested in. Really excited to see whatever they make though, their quality has me so excited to see what they make next.

Gametoys is going strong. Death Note!!! They can definitely make Ryuk as he has those wings and of course Sephiroth has his one wing which was real feathers.

Sephiroth finally arrived, 35 days in transit. Few nitpicks but overall very cool. I dont know about that pleather outfit thought, probably will rot away in a few years time. Who knows though?!

Attachments

• 20220125_141004.jpg
    20220125_141004.jpg
    118.1 KB · Views: 59
What!? 1840 HKD just for shipping?? It's really expensive!
For France, Preorder price was 2300HKD (Cloud + Daytona) + 545HKD (shipping)
I'm sure KGH will charge me much more than planned for shipping...
ShowZstore was only $87 shipping to the US for Cloud+Daytona and like $8 for Sephiroth which actually arrived weeks ago. Quite pleased with them as a first time user.

ShowZstore was only $87 shipping to the US for Cloud+Daytona and like $8 for Sephiroth which actually arrived weeks ago. Quite pleased with them as a first time user.
Have they shipped out Cloud+Daytona?

Happy you guys finally got Sephiroth in. Mine was sent to the wrong state so waiting for it to arrive here but no movement since Monday. :slap

Hope Cloud and Daytona is a smoother shipping experience.

Sephiroth finally arrived, 35 days in transit. Few nitpicks but overall very cool. I dont know about that pleather outfit thought, probably will rot away in a few years time. Who knows though?!
I thought it wasn't pleather?

Never, ever pre-order anything on eBay, I wouldn't even buy something that's released from eBay without looking into the buyer's track record very attentively, if you want to buy third party stuff, use One Sixth Kit, Giantoy or KGHobby, the first two in particular are the best retailers when it comes to service and communication, if you're looking for something after it's been released you should join One Sixth Kit's facebook group where they will put up figures that were unclaimed or cancelled, it's your best shot at getting these limited figures after release, I saw a few Sephiroths on sale there after it came out and of course they were sold extremely quickly.
i never preorder anything from ebay, and when i usually buy something i will check the feedback before. Lwstore2013 cloud listing wasn't marked as preorder, but sold as 'in stock item'. Only after the purchase he told me that the item was not avaible yet. Anyway i have open a paypal claim with him, i hope to receive back my money soon...

I was a little surprised to see that given all the prototype pictures of AC Cloud, Fenrir, and Tifa. I had assumed they were going to stay with FF7 for at least another release or two. Maybe they're growing a bit and going to be running with a few different products in the pipeline at one time.

Definitely looks really well done, just not a figure I'm particularly interested in. Really excited to see whatever they make though, their quality has me so excited to see what they make next.

GT said that it's something else, more durable. My nitpick: Masamune goes in the left hand. ;)

Back