Action Figure Final Fantasy VII Remake Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He is definitely a scammer. I tried to get Gametoys Ichigo from him about a year ago and he kept saying it was still in production so I should “please wait” we did this song and dance for about 5 months. I knew I had PayPal protection for 190 days so I waited it out to see what would happened. I waited until about a week before the 190 period was up and asked him for an update and he said “please wait” again, their batch was almost ready… obviously that puts it past my PayPal protection period so I said “no” and asked him for a refund. He said he couldn’t because it’s not in their system anymore. I had to make a claim through PayPal. But I got my money back.
for now he is my only hope to receive my cloud... if i will be able to pick another i will buy it and open a paypal claim to receive back my money

Last edited:
for now he is my only hope to receive my cloud... if i will be able to pick another i will buy it and open a paypal claim to receive back my money
man he is a scammer , there is no second batch in fact thats precisely why there is not a single chinese store with spare figures.

but just so you know I also contacted him a long time ago when I was looking for a 1/4 scale Coomodel body and he told me exactly the same lie, I mean the body was in stock but when I purchased it he told me that it was actually a preorder and it was for the famous second batch

I simpply didnt believe him so I sent an email to the official coomodel site (yes they have one:LOL:) and well .... there are no plans for new batch at all

in the end I let PayPal deal with him

man he is a scammer , there is no second batch in fact thats precisely why there is not a single chinese store with spare figures.

but just so you know I also contacted him a long time ago when I was looking for a 1/4 scale Coomodel body and he told me exactly the same lie, I mean the body was in stock but when I purchased it he told me that it was actually a preorder and it was for the famous second batch

I simpply didnt believe him so I sent an email to the official coomodel site (yes they have one:LOL:) and well .... there are no plans for new batch at all

in the end I let PayPal deal with him

This guy (and he runs like a dozen different ebay accounts) consistently takes orders for "second batches" of product that hasn't been announced. He has in the past actually held up his end of the deal, if a second batch actually is produced. That happened to me the one and only time I purchased from him. The item just showed up randomly over a year after I bought it because a second batch actually did get made and he fulfilled his end of the deal even long after the Paypal protection was up. But he doesn't appear to care if a second batch is actually going to be made when he makes his listings.

KG sent me an email Cloud is Awaiting Shipment but I don't think they will ship it before they leave this month.

This guy (and he runs like a dozen different ebay accounts) consistently takes orders for "second batches" of product that hasn't been announced. He has in the past actually held up his end of the deal, if a second batch actually is produced. That happened to me the one and only time I purchased from him. The item just showed up randomly over a year after I bought it because a second batch actually did get made and he fulfilled his end of the deal even long after the Paypal protection was up. But he doesn't appear to care if a second batch is actually going to be made when he makes his listings.
i thi nk i ran intp this guy before, he kept refering to a shipment that "wasn't ready" yet but the product shipped as i had the preorder through him, he kept telling me to wait, so i sensed the scam and had him refund. he never put the item back up because he never had the product in the first place

Has anyone gotten their Super Duck Aerith set from TNS?

I got an invoice from them almost 2 months ago, which I paid immediately, but I never got a shipping notification. I sent them an email about my order a week ago and never got a reply. Normally, I would chalk it up to new year, but I paid back in Dec. Is this normal for TNS?

Needless to say, this was my first (and probably last) order from TNS.

I ordered mine from TNS as well, paid off a while back and it's yet to ship. I think because current shipping situation they'll hold it until regular HK shipping resumes. I don't think it's worth paying DHL to ship it since it's so small. I recently paid off for Gambit and the DHL shipping and they shipped it right away.

i think that it has not showed on stores and ebay yet because it is releasing these days... probably this week after they have fulfilled the preorder some spares will pop up... or at least i hope so.

Last edited:
Kg sent me a new email. Cloud has shipped hopefully I will see some movement and maybe he'll arrive next week.

So I was wondering...KG told me the economy shipping is on hold from HK to US and only available option is EMS. He gave me a choice to either wait until the shipping resumes normal or pay extra to be shipped by EMS.
If I pay extra and he doesn't ship before the holidays (or he brings the package to post office, but they stop working during holidays), would it be worth it?

Did you get an invoice? They just marked my order as shipped for both.
Nop i have no invoice.
I preordered it since the the 16th October 2020 and i have no news..
KGH it’s finish for me.

Do you think it’s because i’m from France?

If I remember right someone on Ebay was taking orders for a second batch of the first Ichigo, and there was never a second batch announcement
Yeah, he roped me in with that. He kept saying stuff like "We contacted the manufacturer and they informed us that our batch is almost ready, please wait a little longer". This went on for almost 6 months. He's definitely no good

Never, ever pre-order anything on eBay, I wouldn't even buy something that's released from eBay without looking into the buyer's track record very attentively, if you want to buy third party stuff, use One Sixth Kit, Giantoy or KGHobby, the first two in particular are the best retailers when it comes to service and communication, if you're looking for something after it's been released you should join One Sixth Kit's facebook group where they will put up figures that were unclaimed or cancelled, it's your best shot at getting these limited figures after release, I saw a few Sephiroths on sale there after it came out and of course they were sold extremely quickly.

Never, ever pre-order anything on eBay, I wouldn't even buy something that's released from eBay without looking into the buyer's track record very attentively, if you want to buy third party stuff, use One Sixth Kit, Giantoy or KGHobby, the first two in particular are the best retailers when it comes to service and communication, if you're looking for something after it's been released you should join One Sixth Kit's facebook group where they will put up figures that were unclaimed or cancelled, it's your best shot at getting these limited figures after release, I saw a few Sephiroths on sale there after it came out and of course they were sold extremely quickly.
Yeah, an Ebay PO worked out for me one time so I thought it was ok, after the second time went the way it did, I no longer consider it an option at all.

Back