Action Figure Final Fantasy VII Remake Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow the comparison is like šŸ« and :poop:
Hum... Clearly not.

Cloud arrived, you guys! And the wrap on his left arm is textil, not plastic. Someone pointed it out, that VTS is better because of this. :)
Ok wrap arm is textil but look really cheap compare to the VTS, we can't give the point to Gametoys for this thing

I am in the USA. I have only ever ordered twice from KGHOBBY. Iā€™m new to 1:6 but I paid in full for 2 Cloud/Daytonas so Iā€™m not sure they invoice me or how that works since I have already paid in full literally a year ago. No updates just says ā€œAwaiting Fulfillment.ā€
Nono if you have already paid the total they will not make you paid again of course.
For me too it's ā€œAwaiting Fulfillment" because i don't have pay the final invoice yet, still waiting that they send it to me...
Anyway for now we'll don't have news about them before the 6-7 february minimum... We didn't had the chance to be in the first

Last edited:
"Within my veins flows the blood of Ancients. This planet...is my birthright."

Just waiting on my Cloud and Daytona now. Haven't tried attaching the wing yet for Sephiroth but I don't really have much space to display him with it anyways so will leave it in the box for now.

rs20LA.png

Last edited:
Have Gametoys released Cloud in general or is it currently just the Cloud/ Daytona bundle? I think I saw something about it just being the bundle atm. I bought Cloud on eBay and Iā€™ve not heard anything other than ā€œthe product is not yet releasedā€.

Last edited:
Have Gametoys released Cloud in general or is it currently just the Cloud/ Daytona bundle? I think I saw something about it just being the bundle atm. I bought Cloud on eBay and Iā€™ve not heard anything other than ā€œthe product is not yet releasedā€.
The figure on it's own has already been released. I have mine shipped by KGhobby, so I'm just waiting to get him in.

I got my set shipped out but in separate packages since Hardy is boxed separately from Cloud. I wonder if both will make it out of China before the 31st. Even if both got sent out, one seems to be ahead of the other based on tracking. Oh boy...

Those 1/6 figures are awesome! I'm jealous of those who got them.

I'm still sticking with PAK and Red XIII has been released.

Looks really nice. The head with the upper half of the face missing is pure nightmare fuel though. My pile of loot with Aerith and Reno should be here next week. Reno missed the shipment by a week. Guess I'll get him in 3 months then.

1643411736284.png

Cloud and his Bike is on the separate shipping and they are on a race! I thought KG only has EMS option due to restriction. Yet again, It looks like he only shipped one of two boxes using EMS and the other on economic shipping?

Hopefully all goes well with your PO. Just a suggestion try to stay away off eBay for POs, there are too many scammers now. Beware of some Chinese sellers.

Check out this thread:
https://www.collectorfreaks.com/thr...se-guys-red_star2013-and-sc-store9999.235085/

Hum... Clearly not.

Ok wrap arm is textil but look really cheap compare to the VTS, we can't give the point to Gametoys for this thing

Nono if you have already paid the total they will not make you paid again of course.
For me too it's ā€œAwaiting Fulfillment" because i don't have pay the final invoice yet, still waiting that they send it to me...
Anyway for now we'll don't have news about them before the 6-7 february minimum... We didn't had the chance to be in the first
Yeah I was too harsh, but GT Cloud is waaaaaaayy better than VTS. But VTS has that Nice diorama base.

They already showed teasers for AC cloud and Fenrir. You can see the pics a few pages back

Hopefully all goes well with your PO. Just a suggestion try to stay away off eBay for POs, there are too many scammers now. Beware of some Chinese sellers.

Check out this thread:
https://www.collectorfreaks.com/thr...se-guys-red_star2013-and-sc-store9999.235085/
I donā€™t usually buy off eBay but by the time I found out about the figure it was already sold out almost everywhere as far as I could tell. The seller seems pretty responsive too so fingers crossed I guess.

the daytrona is so cool that i always regret to have no secured one... but i have almost no space left to display it (i still have a batpod in box to display ^_^)... i will wait for fenrir at least it can store all cloud sword too ^_^

Last edited:
Anyone else order Cloud through Toys Wonderland? I'm getting jealous of all the shipping going on here.
TW is solid, but they always get their stock last it seems. Nevertheless, they are still reliable, and they are shipping with DHL Express. From the pick up checkpoint, you'll get it after 3 days.

Crazy to think these are third party unofficial unlicensed figures. I'm sure SE knows of these products, they should be impressed.

Back